Started by Razgovory, May 18, 2012, 03:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

You people sure like your dibs.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Quote from: Jaron on May 27, 2012, 02:14:29 PM
My HR director said he needed to talk to me for a moment, and then asked me to haul up sandwiches from his car for company lunch. <_<

I only did it because he said if I did I'd get first dibs. :P

A male HR director? A RARE DUCK INDEED.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

My HR director said he needed to talk to me for a moment, and then asked me to haul up sandwiches from his car for company lunch. <_<

company man.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Tonitrus

11B4V

Quote from: Tonitrus on May 27, 2012, 10:54:25 PM
Quote from: Jaron on May 27, 2012, 10:39:16 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 27, 2012, 08:10:21 PM
House Mexican.

What the fuck?

I guess term "cabana boy" has gone out of vogue.

Isnt that Teh Gay version of mexican house boy? :hmm:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Jaron

Quote from: 11B4V on May 27, 2012, 11:03:02 PM
Quote from: Tonitrus on May 27, 2012, 10:54:25 PM
Quote from: Jaron on May 27, 2012, 10:39:16 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 27, 2012, 08:10:21 PM
House Mexican.

What the fuck?

I guess term "cabana boy" has gone out of vogue.

Isnt that Teh Gay version of mexican house boy? :hmm:

Gay? I'll show you gay.

I'll cut your face!
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Malthus

Quote from: 11B4V on May 27, 2012, 07:40:40 PM

company man.

Sure, it starts with delivering sandwiches to company functions.

But it ends with serving them out of an oversize novelty sombrero.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Grey Fox

Our HR also has an male director.

Dude's only goal is to keep HR alive. Pretty good at it too.

I hate him.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Razgovory

I looked around for a spine wizard, but I can't afford one an my insurance doesn't cover it.  Recently the testicles have been hurting more and more.  I just took two of the oxys with only a hour between each dose.  I get dizzy and have a hard time concentrating.  I was out at a restaurant last night and I have a lot of difficulty concentrating on what my dad was saying (it doesn't help that he's boring sometimes).  I have a hard time understanding why people would be interested in take these meds.  Not being able to concentrate is not a pleasant experience.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Queequeg

Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on June 01, 2012, 04:04:32 PM
I looked around for a spine wizard, but I can't afford one an my insurance doesn't cover it.  Recently the testicles have been hurting more and more.

Jesus H Christ, man.