News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Raz: Crippled.

Started by Razgovory, May 18, 2012, 03:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

He was the best Zeus.  Those terrible re-makes piss on the proud name of Wrath of the Titans.
PDH!

Razgovory

Christ that was painful.  I went to the doc and he sent me to the hospital to get X-rays.  Walking isn't easy with a cane and there was a lot of it in the hospital.  Laying on the table in funny positions was not easy either.  I'm exhausted and in lots of pain.  At least I get a week more of meds.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

KRonn

Raz, you could have requested a wheelchair, and someone to help push it. Next time do that instead of walking. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Razgovory

Yeah, half way though I realized I should have opted for the wheel chair.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Razgovory

I need to start getting better soon.  I think the pain is getting worse.  I'm in real agony here.

Lettow77

You could play Katawa Shoujo. A game about the disabled might be more relatable to you right now.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Razgovory

I was already disabled.  I also can't read Japanese.

Jaron

Quote from: Razgovory on May 22, 2012, 01:25:23 AM
I need to start getting better soon.  I think the pain is getting worse.  I'm in real agony here.

Hey! You posted that on FB. No double posting!  :homestar:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Razgovory

It was slightly different.

Lettow77

Quote from: Razgovory on May 22, 2012, 01:52:39 AM
I was already disabled.  I also can't read Japanese.

It's a game made by non-japanese, for non-japanese. It's the nips who are squealing in their effete voices for a translation, which is still in progress.

It was released to the public free, and received considerable acclaim among visual novel enthusiasts. I think you'd really like Rin.

Edit: a link for lazy razgovories
http://katawa-shoujo.com/
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Razgovory

Admiral Yi

The nut nerves come out of the sacroilliac.  I've been hobbled by a bad back and my huevos have been hurting too.

Darth Wagtaros

Assuming its muscular you'll have to move around.  Short walks at least or your back and leg muscles will just continue to stay all locked up.  But listen to your doctor and all. But if they do say to move, you really should do so, else improvement will be slow and painful rather than slightly less slow and painful.
PDH!

Admiral Yi

Razgovory

I'm beginning to suspect the first doc was wrong and it's some kind of spinal nerve damage.  My testicles don't hurt anymore (I took three pills before that stopped hurting).  I was expecting a call from the doc today, but didn't get it.  I was hoping for more information.  Today we are back to leg and back pain.  The pain is getting close to intolerable.  I'm tempted to just check myself into the hospital for the IV drip alone.