News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Raz: Crippled.

Started by Razgovory, May 18, 2012, 03:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Go to a masseuse.  A real one.  They know what they're doing, what they're looking at.  And they know damned good chiropractors.

I can't tell you how my world turned after meeting mine.  Constant neck twinges, pinched nerves down my back, my IT band acting up.  It is more PT than it is massage. 
It took months, but she finally straightened me out to the point that I'm 100% better off than I was before.  I had been in discomfort for so many years, I didn't even realize it until she loosened me up.

Razgovory

Quote from: Scipio on May 18, 2012, 07:35:52 PM
Go to the witch doctor, and hear what he said.

I tried but all he said was, "Oo ee oo ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang"
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on May 18, 2012, 05:02:00 PM
Is Raz: Newt Gringrich's not-quite-so-evil twin?

Evidence:
1.  Girth
2.  Heavy Oxycontin usage
3.  Difficulty relating to human beings
4.  Strong views on political matters expressed in logically confused fashion.
5.  Makes people put them on ignore.
6.  Newt is severely narcissistic; Raz swings the other way towards self-loathing

Hmm . . .
:lol:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 18, 2012, 08:37:26 PM
Go to a masseuse.  A real one.  They know what they're doing, what they're looking at.  And they know damned good chiropractors.

I can't tell you how my world turned after meeting mine.  Constant neck twinges, pinched nerves down my back, my IT band acting up.  It is more PT than it is massage. 
It took months, but she finally straightened me out to the point that I'm 100% better off than I was before.  I had been in discomfort for so many years, I didn't even realize it until she loosened me up.

I wary of chiropractors and masseuses.  Waking up and having to go up several flights of stairs before I get to the bathroom is not good.  I tried to go without the oxy for a while.  I ended up screaming a lot. Just standing is torture.  It's like standing on a broken bone.  I'm going to try to get some sleep again.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Ideologue

Damn, dude, that's all fucked up. :(
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

sbr

Doesn't sound like you can be wary of any potential solutions at this point.  Is the chiropractor gonna make anything worse?

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

garbon

Quote from: sbr on May 19, 2012, 08:13:32 AM
Doesn't sound like you can be wary of any potential solutions at this point.  Is the chiropractor gonna make anything worse?

It definitely can.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

I could have less money and still be injured.

Zoupa

You're taking Oxycocet, not Oxycontin. Oxycocet is usally 325mg of tylenol with 5mg of oxycodone.

Oxycotin is oxycodone unmixed, and it doesn't come in 350mg form.

Zoupa

I meant the highest does of oxycontin in pill form is 80mg anyways.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on May 19, 2012, 11:54:45 AM

I could have less money and still be injured.

What do those people who live in the house above you say?  Do you think those people could help you somehow?

Razgovory

Quote from: Zoupa on May 19, 2012, 02:49:42 PM
You're taking Oxycocet, not Oxycontin. Oxycocet is usally 325mg of tylenol with 5mg of oxycodone.

Oxycotin is oxycodone unmixed, and it doesn't come in 350mg form.

Okay, if you say so.

I was just reading the what the bottle said.  "Oxycodone/acetaminophen 325 mg"

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.