Started by Habbaku, May 09, 2012, 12:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Drakken

Habbaku

Why would he send out a file?  That'd involve some manner of thought.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ulmont

If I'm ever up again, can someone let me know, perhaps by posting in this thread?

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ulmont

Drake moves to the Spanish main, 1 inf to Ireland.

Habbaku

France plays the Knights to pull a card from the Turks.

Off to Drakken.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

Quote from: Habbaku on July 17, 2012, 09:32:33 PM
Why would he send out a file?  That'd involve some manner of thought.

Was waiting for your reply on my piracy, kiddo

Habbaku

:huh:  You were waiting for a reply on what I would be rewarding you when the only option possible is a VP and a card, just as someone pointed out to you?

My point stands.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Still waiting on that card from you, by the way.   ;)

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

Quote from: Habbaku on July 18, 2012, 12:54:28 AM
:huh:  You were waiting for a reply on what I would be rewarding you when the only option possible is a VP and a card, just as someone pointed out to you?

My point stands.

you could have had: storms, or the Dragut card.

I win.

I gave you your card back.

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

Quote from: Habbaku on July 18, 2012, 01:59:51 AM
Why would I want Dragut?  :huh:

I mean the Dragut-removing card. You COULD have played it.

But anyway, my point stands for Storm. Your whinery: repulsed

Habbaku

That still doesn't explain why you would wait to send a file, you realize?  There is nothing stopping me from modifying your move if I did end up having Storms.

But, please, continue to be inconsiderate.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

I was, in fact, considerate, and respectful. Unlike you.