News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Virgin Queen PBEM Recruitment

Started by Habbaku, May 09, 2012, 12:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

my winter was of course uniting my corsair fleet with the lone corsair in its port

Drakken

Drakken

This round of diplomacy is truly exhilarating.  :hmm:

garbon

So are we about finished here then?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

I guess I can start off.

Ottomans accept a treasure and a card from Spain which I am sure will be offered.

Berkut

Spain offers a treasure and card draw to the Ottomans.

Spain offer alliance to HRE in return for 4 mercs (send to Madrid if accepted).
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Berkut

Actaully, send 2 mercs to Madrid, and 2 to Milan.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Drakken

So will England and France make annoucements anytime soon, or can I just skip and announce?

ulmont

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

Waiting on me.

France offers peace and an alliance to the HRE.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Drakken

HRE refuses France's offer and accepts Spain's offer of alliance, and sends 4 mercs to Spain.

Habbaku

Nothing for the Protestants to announce, so Tamas is up to declare wars.

France preemptive declines to declare.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

we are through the diploh phase?! wow, way to go fellows!

:P

no DoW from me.

garbon