Breaking News - Gun Attack On French Jewish School Kills 4

Started by mongers, March 19, 2012, 08:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Quote from: DGuller on March 21, 2012, 02:06:24 PM
That guy is still alive after all this time?  Those machine pistols aren't so tough after all, it seems.

They ARE French armed guys, after all. We are lucky they haven't surrendered to the terrorist yet.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tamas on March 21, 2012, 02:19:08 PM
That guy is still alive after all this time?  Those machine pistols aren't so tough after all, it seems.

They ARE French armed guys, after all. We are lucky they haven't surrendered to the terrorist yet.

I'll not tolerate false and disparaging stereotypes of the French in my presence.  Particularly from somebody in an Adidas track suit.

derspiess

Quote from: Razgovory on March 20, 2012, 12:20:18 AM
Quote from: Zoupa on March 19, 2012, 11:15:08 PM
Everyone back home is horrified. Dude best leave the country if he can, he won't make it to trial alive. Les gendarmes are trigger happy when it comes to shit like this.

I noticed European police often carry machine pistols.  I thought that odd.

Yeah, but when they carry pistols they often have faggy .380's.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Whatever you guys lost to the Romanians.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Sheilbh

Quote from: Razgovory on March 20, 2012, 12:20:18 AM
Quote from: Zoupa on March 19, 2012, 11:15:08 PM
Everyone back home is horrified. Dude best leave the country if he can, he won't make it to trial alive. Les gendarmes are trigger happy when it comes to shit like this.

I noticed European police often carry machine pistols.  I thought that odd.
It's very weird and somewhat terrifying.
Let's bomb Russia!

Tamas

Quote from: Valmy on March 21, 2012, 02:44:40 PM

Whatever you guys lost to the Romanians.

WTF we did not

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Tamas

Quote from: Valmy on March 21, 2012, 03:56:39 PM
Quote from: Tamas on March 21, 2012, 03:40:12 PM
WTF we did not

1919?

Yeah right, a country surrounded by enemies including the Entente, with a freshly re-formed army, deeply tormented by the conflicts of Red political and White military leadership, still manages to kick the Czechs out of Slovaka, just for the Reds to agree to demands on abandoning all liberated territories there in exchange of Romanian withdrawal from what is today the center of the country. We oblige, the Romanians do not, which results in a hasty offensive against them, with an ill-prepared and demoralized army against a dug-in enemy on the other side of a major river.
The ensuing collapse is what opens the Romanian road to Budapest.

A shameful event no doubt but it had absolutely nothing to do with Romanian strength.

Which reminds me, one has to feel certain admiration for the Romanian skill at backstabbing. They were spot on to not honor their alliance with Germany in '14, and while they severly misjudged their time of entry, they bounced back enough to lie and cheat their way into gaining not only the ROMAnian inhabitated parts, but also the very cultural heart of Hungary. And of course their turn on their allies in '44 was just magnificent.

Razgovory

Also in 1945.  If I recall, Romania was on the side that won at the end of the day.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Poor Hungary. Stabbed in the back by those subhumans. I guess they should have hidden their beets better.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Quote from: Cecil on March 21, 2012, 04:49:54 AM
So anyone prepared to give odds that our lovely media will fall all over themselves trying to explain away this and trying to pin it on extreme right wing groups.....somehow?

Who is "our lovely media", and aren't religious fundamentalists right wingers?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

PDH

So what Tamas is arguing amounts to the fact that Romania takes advantage of opportunities and betters itself while Hungary remains saddled to allies in a futile show of solidarity.

He is right, the Romanians ARE more advanced.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on March 21, 2012, 06:38:52 PM
So what Tamas is arguing amounts to the fact that Romania takes advantage of opportunities and betters itself while Hungary remains saddled to allies in a futile show of solidarity.

He is right, the Romanians ARE more advanced.

You'd think they would have learned not to hitch their wagons (*snicker*) to the Germans. But nooooooooo, they go ahead and sniff old Adolf's crotch and get a good asswhoopin' AGAIN.

I guess they like that smell.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Oexmelin

The police and the Interior Ministry mentioned that they want him alive.
Que le grand cric me croque !

Grinning_Colossus

Quis futuit ipsos fututores?