Breaking News - Gun Attack On French Jewish School Kills 4

Started by mongers, March 19, 2012, 08:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oexmelin

Again, according to French sources, the explosions were provoked by the intervention group as intimidation measures.
Que le grand cric me croque !

Ed Anger

My respect for Gendarmes is waning. STORM THE PLACE. Flashbang the fuck and go in. I DEMAND BLOOD.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: Razgovory on March 21, 2012, 06:34:19 PM
Quote from: Cecil on March 21, 2012, 04:49:54 AM
So anyone prepared to give odds that our lovely media will fall all over themselves trying to explain away this and trying to pin it on extreme right wing groups.....somehow?
Who is "our lovely media", and aren't religious fundamentalists right wingers?
Depends.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

Quote from: PDH on March 21, 2012, 06:38:52 PM
So what Tamas is arguing amounts to the fact that Romania takes advantage of opportunities and betters itself while Hungary remains saddled to allies in a futile show of solidarity.

He is right, the Romanians ARE more advanced.

It's not that Romania is stronger, it's just they are less weak.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: Neil on March 21, 2012, 07:41:49 PM
So anyone prepared to give odds that our lovely media will fall all over themselves trying to explain away this and trying to pin it on extreme right wing groups.....somehow?
Depends.

On what?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Oexmelin

Oexmelin

DGuller

Neil

Quote from: Razgovory on March 21, 2012, 07:42:11 PM
Depends.
On what?
On whether or not they're actually right wingers.  Duh.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

Quote from: Neil on March 21, 2012, 08:00:58 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on March 21, 2012, 07:42:11 PM
Depends.
On what?
On whether or not they're actually right wingers.  Duh.

I sorta thought that religious fundamentalism was sorta their domain.  Has been for quite a while.

derspiess

Quote from: Razgovory on March 21, 2012, 08:33:58 PM
I sorta thought that religious fundamentalism was sorta their domain.  Has been for quite a while.

You're a piece of work. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grallon

So is it confirmed a Muslim vermin was behind it as suspected?

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel