Baseball 2012

Started by jimmy olsen, January 04, 2012, 10:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

Hit the pole.  Foul pole is fair right?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on October 12, 2012, 05:43:38 PM
Hit the pole.  Foul pole is fair right?

Not when it hits the pole in Yankee Stadium, it isn't.

sbr

CountDeMoney

Might as well be 17-0 now.

sbr

In a stunning development jeter can't get to a ball

CountDeMoney

That's why you do all that running during training camp, you chunky fuck.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Whelp...the balloon may not be totally out of air, but it just shot across the room, and is slowly sliding down the wall.

derspiess

Yeah, big missed opportunity there.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Pitchers and catchers report in February.

Fuck it, go Cards.  If Baltimore can't go forward, neither can Washington.  Would never hear the fucking end of it.

CountDeMoney

I'm depressed.  Think I'm gonna go watch a bunch of Eric Roberts movies.

derspiess

Why the hell did they send Freese on attempted steal??  Cards spot the Nats 3 runs in the 1st.  Zero momentum.  These are going to be 7 excruciating innings.

derspiess

Did not realize the Nationals were such media darlings until tonight's broadcast.  I'm about ready to turn the volume down and stream the KMOX feed.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on October 12, 2012, 08:21:17 PM
Did not realize the Nationals were such media darlings until tonight's broadcast. 

Oh, hell yeah, dude.  They're the Great Lost Tribe of Baseball, all that nostalgic Senators bullshit.  George F. Will literally ejaculates with every RBI.

Bryce Harper kicks puppies.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 12, 2012, 08:35:33 PM
Oh, hell yeah, dude.  They're the Great Lost Tribe of Baseball, all that nostalgic Senators bullshit.  George F. Will literally ejaculates with every RBI.

I'll admit to having had a bit of a Senators fetish in the past, but to me now the Nationals are just another NL East team. 

Wainright gets tattooed with 2 more HRs in the 3rd.  Cards down 6-0.  I'm calling it.

Go Giants and Tigers.