News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Baseball 2012

Started by jimmy olsen, January 04, 2012, 10:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Yeah, but it's still kinda cool to watch that shit just sort of wobble in there.  Sure it might get launched off the planet if it gets meatballed in there at 73mph, but it's hilarious when it's working.

CountDeMoney

Fuck, that had to sting.  Right there on the elbow.  Funny bone bang.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 11, 2012, 10:20:46 PM
Fuck, that had to sting.  Right there on the elbow.  Funny bone bang.

Wonder if Jabba plunks him next year. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 11, 2012, 10:19:38 PM
Yeah, but it's still kinda cool to watch that shit just sort of wobble in there.  Sure it might get launched off the planet if it gets meatballed in there at 73mph, but it's hilarious when it's working.

Oh yeah;  been to a ton of O's games, but by far my favorite was seeing Charlie Hough pitch for the White Sox from the 5th row.  It was like an optical illusion.

2nd favorite was Tony LaRussa giving me the evil eye.

MadBurgerMaker

That 2-2 pitch was a strike. 

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 11, 2012, 10:22:29 PM
Oh yeah;  been to a ton of O's games, but by far my favorite was seeing Charlie Hough pitch for the White Sox from the 5th row.  It was like an optical illusion.

My most memorable O's game was when there was some dude 8 rows in front of us who apparently thought he was on camera the whole game. 

I guess another memorable one would be Brady Anderson cranking a couple the year he had 50.  I remember thinking "Man, looks like the O's have their power man for a few years"  :lol:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

This is like torture man.  The Orioles are just punchless.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

And on to the 13th inning!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on October 11, 2012, 10:40:47 PM
This is like torture man.  The Orioles are just punchless.

Lead-off double!

MadBurgerMaker

Hopefully they won't piss the scoring opportunity away this time.

derspiess

Looks like you gave them the ass-chewing they needed, Valmy.

Valmy

Fuck yeah!  Way to do it Hardy!!

Now...get MORE!  :yeah:

CountDeMoney

I won't feel comfortable without 4 or 5 more of those.

CountDeMoney

derspiess

WTF it's 2 out in the bottom of the 13th and they take over my fucking TV with an Amber alert!?!?!?