News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Baseball 2012

Started by jimmy olsen, January 04, 2012, 10:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Cards squeak by again today, this time 8-0 :) 

12 in '12 BABY!!!  But I guess I'd just be happy with them making it to the NLCS :)

Also, Reds need to win it tonight or they're screwed.  You don't want to have to shut the door on a resurgent team on a 2-game roll in a series like this.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

The Reds will be fine they have Drew Stubbs.  LONGHORN POWAH!!11

Of course the Giants have Brandon Belt so maybe that sorta cancels out  :ph34r:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Machado!!!  :cool:

2-1 Birds  :)
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

CountDeMoney

Motherfucking Yankees.

MadBurgerMaker

Whoa.  Home run out of nowhere.

Valmy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *breathe* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It is just not Johnson's series  :(

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 10, 2012, 09:25:35 PM
Whoa.  Home run out of nowhere.

Oh, it was somewhere, alright.  Somewhere right over the middle of the fucking plate.

CountDeMoney

Ibanez, you chemo looking goon.

CountDeMoney

Glad to see Soriano gets a strike zone the size of a minivan tonight.

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 10, 2012, 09:36:04 PM
Glad to see Soriano gets a strike zone the size of a minivan tonight.

You noticed that to eh?  It sure seems like the plate is really wide when the Orioles are at bat tonight.

Sophie Scholl

:bleeding:  Fuck the Yankees and their fucking fans.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

CountDeMoney

It's been a while since I've watched the Tigers...but is it me, or did Prince Fielder manage to eat Antonin Scalia sometime this season?

CountDeMoney

sbr

CountDeMoney