Baseball 2012

Started by jimmy olsen, January 04, 2012, 10:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 08, 2012, 11:39:39 AM
Fucking Yankees fans.
Try living in New York.  It's terrible. :yuk:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Valmy

That was a bunch of crap he was clearly out at home  :mad:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Good win for the Cards.  Hope they have some run production left for the next couple of games.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on October 08, 2012, 03:17:04 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 08, 2012, 11:39:39 AM
Fucking Yankees fans.
Trying living in New York.  It's terrible. :yuk:

Why would one live in New York and not root for the Yankees himself?  :huh:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Sophie Scholl

I have pride and self respect?
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

CountDeMoney

Fuck you, Pettite.  It's not 1998 anymore.

Eddie Teach

CountDeMoney

CountDeMoney

And so it goes.  Off to the Bronx.  AND DESTINY!!!!!11111ONEONEONEMANNYMACHADO

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 08, 2012, 09:22:03 PM
Quote from: Benedict Arnold on October 08, 2012, 09:10:31 PM
I have pride and self respect?

Just not the civic variety.
The Yankees and the City are very divorced from the reality of where I live in New York.  There's a lot more to New York State than New York City, as baffling and impossible as it may seem to most people.

Eddie Teach

Well you didn't specify New York "State" did you?  :P

Anyway, I root against all the NYC teams, unless they're playing against somebody I like even less.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 08, 2012, 11:06:09 PM
Anyway, I root against all the NYC teams, unless they're playing against somebody I like even less.

Which is rare.

Oh, there was a time in the mid-80s when I was a bit of a Mets fan, but it was just one of those teenager phases.

Eddie Teach

Giants vs. Pats last time I recall rooting for NY. Wasn't that long ago.

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 08, 2012, 11:02:52 PM
And so it goes.  Off to the Bronx.  AND DESTINY!!!!!11111ONEONEONEMANNYMACHADO

Yep.  Nothing will be finer than seeing the Orioles end the Yankees season in the Bronx.

But the Orioles got to score more runs.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."