News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 8

Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 05:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

I hate pass interference calls, sometimes the slightest touch seems to be enough for it to be called, sometimes pulling a jersey is fine.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Grey Fox

4-way tie at the top of the LFFL. Don't remember ever seeing that before in our league.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Liep

And the first 8 all within one game. Exciting year.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Sophie Scholl

Awful year for me.  I have a decent team, yet seem to run into everyone having their best week of the season.  Ugh. :(
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

derspiess

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on November 01, 2011, 01:09:33 PM
Awful year for me.  I have a decent team, yet seem to run into everyone having their best week of the season.  Ugh. :(

I have a semi-decent team & have had the luck of my opponents underachieving when they play me.  Unfortunately, my team seems to underachieve just about every week.  I started out 3-1, then hit a 3 game slide & had to pull off a nail-biter last week to even up at 4-4.

Philip Rivers is killing my team.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

The lack of any good RBs out there is killing my team.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 01, 2011, 03:37:04 PM
The lack of any good RBs out there is killing my team.
Should have traded with me.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.