News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 8

Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 05:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

Quote from: ulmont on October 30, 2011, 11:48:33 AM
The carolina / minnesota game is probably the best early game, actually.  Only one with a spread less than a td IIRC.

Yeah it might be a competitive game but I can't imagine it will be a very good game.  It will be my first chance to see Newton play in the NFL so that is likely what I will have on most of the time.

Alcibiades

Better games than I have. 

St. Louis vs New Orleans  :yucky:
Indianapolis vs Tennessee      :yuk:

1500 game is Pitts and Pats, though. 

And the night game tonight on NBC will be good, iggles and cowgirls.

MNF blows also.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Grey Fox

Arizona vs Baltimore
Miami vs NYG

NE vs Pitts
Washington vs Buffalo

Are my early/late games.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

All of them.  But I'm watching the Ravens, because that's what I do.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Neil

Quote from: Liep on October 30, 2011, 12:59:16 PM
Flacco!
Yeah, I think McKinnie is going to get benched.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

jimmy olsen

Wow, what's happened to the Ravens the last two weeks? :huh:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Liep

Not their day. How can he not catch that? :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

ulmont

Cardinals, Dolphins, Rams leading.  This is bizarro NFL day.

Admiral Yi

I assume the Ram's starting QB is out?  How long?

Admiral Yi

On a different note, if you're the Colt's GM and you have the #1, do you take Luck?

Strix

Quote from: Neil on October 30, 2011, 12:36:35 PM

Is it still what you're doing? :nelson:
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Strix

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 30, 2011, 01:21:29 PM
On a different note, if you're the Colt's GM and you have the #1, do you take Luck?

Hell yes!

You have Manning, one of the greatest QBs ever. You draft Luck and have him sit 2-3 seasons behind Manning. You now have one of the best potential talents who got to observe one of the best ever. You cannot beat that. Yes, Manning will bitch and moan, and he won't want to admit that the end is in sight but he will ultimately be a "team" player and do what is best for the team.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Neil

Quote from: Strix on October 30, 2011, 01:29:37 PM
Quote from: Neil on October 30, 2011, 12:36:35 PM

Is it still what you're doing? :nelson:
Yes.  I'm not a bandwagon fag like you.