News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 8

Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 05:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Indeed. And straight on to Patriots @ Steelers. Which is the lesser evil though?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Neil

Quote from: Liep on October 30, 2011, 03:21:14 PM
Indeed. And straight on to Patriots @ Steelers. Which is the lesser evil though?
The Patriots should win, because Strix has been more annoying than Tim today.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Liep

Bah, can't get more than a 400kbps stream on that game (thanks Game Pass). Well, go Browns!
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

MadBurgerMaker

Fucking shit, Chrysler has bought a spot in every commercial break to hock the 300. 

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 30, 2011, 03:33:38 PM
Fucking shit, Chrysler has bought a spot in every commercial break to hock the 300.
It's pretty difficult when your reputation is in tatters the way that Chrysler's is.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Strix

Quote from: Neil on October 30, 2011, 03:18:44 PM
OK, that was a fucking great game.

Grats on a great comeback!  :showoff:
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

ulmont

Quote from: ulmont on October 30, 2011, 01:46:55 PM
Good Christ.  17-0 Rams over Saints at the half?

:bleeding:

Christ almighty.  Doing the Shot of Shame now.

jimmy olsen

Pats D has been pretty wretched, but somehow we're only down by 3.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Quote from: Strix on October 30, 2011, 03:51:11 PM
Quote from: Neil on October 30, 2011, 03:18:44 PM
OK, that was a fucking great game.

Grats on a great comeback!  :showoff:
Well, since it looks like the Steelers are going to kill the Patriots, I guess Sunday Night Ravens-Steelers will be for the division and total domination of the AFC.

MadBurgerMaker

Texans LB Darryl Sharpton is done for the year with a torn quad.  Sooo they're getting a little thin at LB.

Ed Anger

I don't think Tebow is going to miracle the Broncos to victory this week. 31-3 in the 3rd.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 30, 2011, 04:55:57 PM
Texans LB Darryl Sharpton is done for the year with a torn quad.  Sooo they're getting a little thin at LB.
In addition to all the other places they're thin.  Still, at least Johnson will be back soon.

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 30, 2011, 05:00:34 PM
I don't think Tebow is going to miracle the Broncos to victory this week. 31-3 in the 3rd.
Detroit needs to run the score up.

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

Ed Anger

Andy Dalton, stop tossing it up there you dick.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

The Detroit is fucking me over, 29 points.

Urg.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.