And we're back!

Main Menu

Why the gun industry secretly loves Obama

Started by jimmy olsen, September 05, 2011, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: 11B4V on September 07, 2011, 03:56:15 AM
Quote from: The Brain on September 07, 2011, 03:41:56 AM
Do you guys hide your guns when chicks come around? Or are the chicks you date into this whole manchild thing?
You talkin to me? :huh:

OK, boys then. Same question.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

11B4V

Quote from: The Brain on September 07, 2011, 04:01:01 AM
Quote from: 11B4V on September 07, 2011, 03:56:15 AM
Quote from: The Brain on September 07, 2011, 03:41:56 AM
Do you guys hide your guns when chicks come around? Or are the chicks you date into this whole manchild thing?
You talkin to me? :huh:

OK, boys then. Same question.

Do you think the guns are just leaning in the corner at various places in the house. :lmfao: I have a six year old running around.

With the exception of the .358 Norma Mag (They dont like that one. :lol:), I have not found a broad, that did not want to try and shoot the various weapons I own . It's strange really. I cant explain it.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

The Brain

11B4V

Quote from: The Brain on September 07, 2011, 04:30:26 AM
Sometimes I worry about you.
:lmfao: Why? I try to tell it like it is. I feel it would be a disingenious to your question otherwise.

Chicks love the guns. I dont know why.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

I dated a chick that liked me to keep the shoulder holster on.  Who am I to disappoint a lady.

Admiral Yi

I was chatting with a dude I know at the boozer t'other night, asked him how much he spends on ammo (he shoots a shitload).  Told me he makes his own.  Any of you guys do this too?

11B4V

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 07, 2011, 06:55:56 AM
I was chatting with a dude I know at the boozer t'other night, asked him how much he spends on ammo (he shoots a shitload).  Told me he makes his own.  Any of you guys do this too?

I dont make it, but reload..yes.

The Brain

11B4V

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 07, 2011, 07:11:31 AM
Quote from: 11B4V on September 07, 2011, 06:56:59 AM

And that means what?

For Rifle I;
I take a fired case, run it through a sizing die, put it in a media tumbler, trim the case if necessary (they stretch), clean primer pocket, reprime the case, weigh the powder charge(I weigh each charge for rifles), charge the case with powder, seat the bullet to the proper OAL in the seating die. Wala a round of ammunition.

This does not include load deveolpment, measuring case head stretch, throat length, bullet selection and type, powder selection and type...etc.

11B4V

Quote from: The Brain on September 07, 2011, 07:17:05 AM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 07, 2011, 07:11:31 AM
Quote from: 11B4V on September 07, 2011, 06:56:59 AM

And that means what?

Duck!

Yea and no Wild Turkey when reloading.

Still remember some loads I use, off the top of my head

30-06 winchester case, winchester large rifle primer, 57.5 grains of IMR4350, 180 grain sierra spitzer bullet 2830 fps

.358 Norma Mag; Norma case, Win magnum primer, 76.5 grains IMR4350, 250 grain Speer spitzer for  2750 fps

7x64mm Brennke; Remington case Win large rifle primer, 55 grains IMR 4350, 150 grain Nosler Ballistic tip for 2780 fps. Most accurate rifle I own 1/2 inch groups @ 100 yds if I do my part.

:D

11B4V

dps

Quote from: 11B4V on September 07, 2011, 04:40:20 AM
:lmfao: Why? I try to tell it like it is. I feel it would be a disingenious to your question otherwise.

Think that I've mentioned this before, but one of my old girlfriends was into weapons an military history.  She had her collectors license, so she could buy fully automatic weapons and the like, though she was more into fighting knives than firearms.

DGuller

mongers

Quote from: dps on September 07, 2011, 07:05:04 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on September 07, 2011, 04:40:20 AM

Think that I've mentioned this before, but one of my old girlfriends was into weapons an military history.  She had her collectors license, so she could buy fully automatic weapons and the like, though she was more into fighting knives than firearms.

cool ? :unsure:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"