Started by jimmy olsen, September 05, 2011, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: mongers on September 07, 2011, 09:35:09 PM
Quote from: dps on September 07, 2011, 07:05:04 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on September 07, 2011, 04:40:20 AM
Quote from: The Brain on September 07, 2011, 04:30:26 AM
Sometimes I worry about you.
:lmfao: Why? I try to tell it like it is. I feel it would be a disingenious to your question otherwise.

Chicks love the guns. I dont know why.

Think that I've mentioned this before, but one of my old girlfriends was into weapons an military history.  She had her collectors license, so she could buy fully automatic weapons and the like, though she was more into fighting knives than firearms.

cool ? :unsure:
Very
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

jimmy olsen

Quote from: The Brain on September 07, 2011, 04:01:01 AM
Quote from: 11B4V on September 07, 2011, 03:56:15 AM
Quote from: The Brain on September 07, 2011, 03:41:56 AM
Do you guys hide your guns when chicks come around? Or are the chicks you date into this whole manchild thing?
You talkin to me? :huh:

OK, boys then. Same question.
:XD:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

:lmfao: Why? I try to tell it like it is. I feel it would be a disingenious to your question otherwise.

Think that I've mentioned this before, but one of my old girlfriends was into weapons an military history.  She had her collectors license, so she could buy fully automatic weapons and the like, though she was more into fighting knives than firearms.
HOT
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

mongers

Quote from: 11B4V on September 07, 2011, 10:08:15 PM
Quote from: mongers on September 07, 2011, 09:35:09 PM

cool ? :unsure:
Very
Ice cold ?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"