Breaking News - Major Terrorist Attack In Oslo, Norway

Started by mongers, July 22, 2011, 09:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

It appears that this entire act may have simply been a marketing stunt for his manifesto.

http://www.2shared.com/file/M-s-2fBD/2083-AEuropeanDeclarationofInd.html

I really don't know what to think.

mongers

Quote from: Slargos on July 23, 2011, 04:17:57 PM
It appears that this entire act may have simply been a marketing stunt for his manifesto.

unbiased ex.sum, please. 
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Martinus

The guy is a marketing graduate. These people would stoop to anything.

Martinus

Quote from: JonasSalk on July 23, 2011, 03:03:26 PM
So who were the victims? Any ideas? I don't quite get why a nationalist who hates Muslims would target a bunch of regular Norwegians and not go into a place where there's a lot of, you know, Muslims.

You know, you could fucking read the articles posted or even the basic news on this.

Slargos

Quote from: mongers on July 23, 2011, 04:30:04 PM

unbiased ex.sum, please.

Heh. I just found it 30 minutes ago. I have neither read it, nor seen much discussion of it. There's an ongoing thread on the subject on a Swedish forum but aside from talking about the diary of his preparations, there's not much yet.

The topic is the "islamic colonization" of Europe and some general rambling about cultural marxism.

Slargos

Martinus

Quote from: Slargos on July 23, 2011, 04:38:58 PM
Watch it while it's hot, they're removing them as they find them.  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLk1zv6u7_Q

It's pretty clear that the guy is neither a nationalist nor a conservative nor religious, nor he has any beef against the Left.  :rolleyes:

Slargos

Martinus

unbiased ex.sum, please.

It is saying that the "cultural Marxism" (multiculturalism, liberalism, political correctness) is the true enemy which enables Islamic colonization of Europe, and as such should be "decimated" and the tree of European liberty should be watered with blood of cultural Marxists. It then goes on how cultural conservatives and nationalists are the only true saviours of Europe and they are being vilified by the "cultural Marxists" as "nazis". He proposes forming the new knights templar of Christendom under the Pope, to start a revolution.

I would like the idiots who claimed he is not a nationalist or a conservative or a Christian fundamentalist to eat their own hats now, please.

Martinus

Quote from: Slargos on July 23, 2011, 04:52:09 PM
Weeeel. Apparently he's not a nazi.

Oh, I'm pretty happy if he is recognized as a Christian conservative nationalist instead. :)

Slargos

Quote from: Martinus on July 23, 2011, 04:53:26 PM

unbiased ex.sum, please.

It is saying that the "cultural Marxism" (multiculturalism, liberalism, political correctness) is the true enemy which enables Islamic colonization of Europe, and as such should be "decimated" and the tree of European liberty should be watered with blood of cultural Marxists. It then goes on how cultural conservatives and nationalists are the only true saviours of Europe and they are being vilified by the "cultural Marxists" as "nazis". He proposes forming the new knights templar of Christendom under the Pope, to start a revolution.

I would like the idiots who claimed he is not a nationalist or a conservative or a Christian fundamentalist to eat their own hats now, please.

Hey, don't look at me. I merely noted that there's no evidence to support the accusations of racism and nazism.  :contract:

Martinus

Slargos

Quote from: Martinus on July 23, 2011, 05:01:27 PM
I know. I wasn't actually talking about you.

I know. I was just excersising my right to attention-whoring.  :hmm:

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on July 23, 2011, 04:53:26 PM

Odd thing for a guy in a protestant country to say.  I think those who were skeptical that it was a conservative can be somewhat forgiven, do information being unclear.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

At the risk of sounding a bit callous (and I am greatly moved by this tragedy), it places the guy ideologically exactly right in the center of the broadly understood populist right wing that's so popular in Europe (including, in Poland). Which hopefully will wreck huge political damage on them.