And we're back!

Main Menu

No Huckabee in 2012

Started by sbr, May 15, 2011, 11:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: alfred russel on May 16, 2011, 11:51:13 AM
That doesn't mean very much....

Seems to have gotten a Senator elected last time.  It might lay the foundation for more Paulites winning office.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

katmai

Well no more Trump to kick around!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

DGuller

Frank Luntz's focus groups always amuse me.  Supreme Soviet of the Soviet Union in the late 1930ies was probably less coordinated and choreographed than his focus groups.

KRonn

I don't care much either way on Huckabee. I don't find him a candidate I'd feel strong about anyway. Seems to benon-serious, or something. More like the talk show person that he actually is these days.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

katmai

He signed up for another season of celeb apprentice so kinda knew it wasn't gonna happen.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

DGuller

It's amazing how quickly Trump vanished from the news cycle.  It's like the bullet that finished off bin Laden also finished off Trump the Candidate.

Eddie Teach

But if we are going to elect a pizza guy, maybe we should try to poach someone from a pizza chain that isn't godfathers (if they even exist anymore).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Monaghan
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

sbr

Quote from: Habbaku on May 15, 2011, 11:49:44 AM
Huckabee was one of the crazies.

Huh, I don't follow politics that much but I thought he was rather mainstream GOP.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on May 16, 2011, 02:21:00 PM
He signed up for another season of celeb apprentice so kinda knew it wasn't gonna happen.

He knew he wasn't going to do it the moment he knew about the laws on financial disclosure. Which was quite a while ago.

DGuller

Quote from: sbr on May 16, 2011, 06:30:43 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on May 15, 2011, 11:49:44 AM
Huckabee was one of the crazies.

Huh, I don't follow politics that much but I thought he was rather mainstream GOP.
Is there any difference these days?

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 16, 2011, 06:36:48 PM
Quote from: katmai on May 16, 2011, 02:21:00 PM
He knew he wasn't going to do it the moment he knew about the laws on financial disclosure. Which was quite a while ago.
No fucking shit.  Only retards thought that Trump was a serious candidate.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: DGuller on May 16, 2011, 06:51:00 PM
Quote from: sbr on May 16, 2011, 06:30:43 PM
Is there any difference these days?
Yes.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Tonitrus

But if we are going to elect a pizza guy, maybe we should try to poach someone from a pizza chain that isn't godfathers (if they even exist anymore).

I only know them to exist on military bases.

We have one up here, had some last week.  Not great pizza, but not terrible either...I kinda like it sometimes, for variety.

Definitely way overpriced.  Costco's is better, and far cheaper.

Ed Anger

Godfather's exists. They are expanding again.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive