News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

No Huckabee in 2012

Started by sbr, May 15, 2011, 11:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 16, 2011, 07:32:31 PM
Godfather's exists. They are expanding again.

At $20 for a 14" large (and that's just 1 topping!), vs $10 for an 18" at Costco, they will remain a rare novelty for my stomach.

11B4V

Quote from: Tonitrus on May 16, 2011, 07:38:07 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 16, 2011, 07:32:31 PM
Godfather's exists. They are expanding again.

At $20 for a 14" large (and that's just 1 topping!), vs $10 for an 18" at Costco, they will remain a rare novelty for my stomach.

They have good pizzia, but are pricey. The GF out by my place closed down, though. Dug the salad bar.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

MadImmortalMan

GF was a decent high school hangout for me. Used to go there after football games. There were better pizza places that delivered in Ohio, but only one or two. Sadly, all the best places where I live now are pick-up only. So GF is the best delivery pizza around.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

Is she still fake-married to Richard Gere?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

katmai

1994 Teach. I know they were married, but that was 16 years ago.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

I don't read People magazine, so a couple no talent has-beens getting divorced is unlikely to blip on my radar.  :P

jimmy olsen

Daniels is out and Gingrich has gone down in flames already. Looks like Pawlenty will be Romney's only serious challenger.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/topstories/2011-05-22-4186269_x.htm
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Martinus

Quote from: JonasSalk on May 15, 2011, 05:40:29 PM
Hallelujah, now all the Christian crazies can go for Santorum.

OH SHI-

It would be awesome if the US had a President whose name has become a synonym of the mixture of cum and shit resulting from unprotected anal sex.

Caliga

Santorum = not electable.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

derspiess

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 22, 2011, 01:44:41 AM
Daniels is out and Gingrich has gone down in flames already. Looks like Pawlenty will be Romney's only serious challenger.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/topstories/2011-05-22-4186269_x.htm

Well, if Daniels is out then I guess GOTT MIT MITT :mellow:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall