News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

No Huckabee in 2012

Started by sbr, May 15, 2011, 11:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

And why the fuck are we even letting Timmay post about this shit?  He doesn't even fucking live here anymore.  He's about as relevant as Neil.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

jimmy olsen

Quote from: 11B4V on May 15, 2011, 08:06:53 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 15, 2011, 08:02:39 PM
Quote from: katmai on May 15, 2011, 07:55:07 PM
Lock for what?
The nomination.

Is this all the GOP has? Mitt Romney?
Gingrich is running, so is Pawlenty. Mitch Daniels doesn't seem to be. The rest have no shot.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 15, 2011, 08:09:14 PM
Lock for what?
The nomination.

Gingrich is running, so is Pawlenty. Mitch Daniels doesn't seem to be. The rest have no shot.

If I was Obama, I would be laughing my ass off. None of those cats will put a dent in the Obamanation.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on May 15, 2011, 08:19:52 PMIf I was Obama, I would be laughing my ass off. None of those cats will put a dent in the Obamanation.

Throw in another filled Hopey-Changey-You-Betcha-Wink-Wink Palin-filled election cycle along with that stunningly insane and uneducated Michelle Bachmann, and I see the election coming down to the wire.

katmai

You know who makes such announcements that someone is a lock 11-12 months before convention?

A fucking idiot.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 15, 2011, 08:22:09 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on May 15, 2011, 08:19:52 PMIf I was Obama, I would be laughing my ass off. None of those cats will put a dent in the Obamanation.

Throw in another filled Hopey-Changey-You-Betcha-Wink-Wink Palin-filled election cycle along with that stunningly insane and uneducated Michelle Bachmann, and I see the election coming down to the wire.

Palin, I wonder what that shrill cunt is up to?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on May 15, 2011, 08:44:39 PM

Working towards the nomination.  The subhuman intelligence of teabagging Republitard primary voters cannot be underestimated enough.  She's EVEN on the Sheridan Line so far.

Ed Anger

Quote from: 11B4V on May 15, 2011, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 15, 2011, 08:22:09 PM

Hopefully sitting on my cock.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

I don't think she will be running, or won't be in it for long.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 15, 2011, 08:48:02 PMHopefully sitting on my cock.

With a ball gag.

On her, not your cock.

11B4V

Lock for what?
The nomination.

Gingrich=Blumkin

Habbaku

Lock for what?
The nomination.

I'm going to quote this so that when the nominee is neither of those, you'll look like a dumbass.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien