News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

No Huckabee in 2012

Started by sbr, May 15, 2011, 11:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 15, 2011, 08:50:05 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 15, 2011, 08:48:02 PMHopefully sitting on my cock.

With a ball gag.

On her, not your cock.

CD, you a Queensryche fan?
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

katmai

11b,

Oh is he ever. I told him they were coming up to Alaska and he squeed!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

I did more than squeed, I mewed.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Habbaku on May 15, 2011, 09:59:22 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 15, 2011, 08:09:14 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on May 15, 2011, 08:06:53 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 15, 2011, 08:02:39 PM
Quote from: katmai on May 15, 2011, 07:55:07 PM
Lock for what?
The nomination.

Is this all the GOP has? Mitt Romney?
Gingrich is running, so is Pawlenty. Mitch Daniels doesn't seem to be. The rest have no shot.

I'm going to quote this so that when the nominee is neither of those, you'll look like a dumbass.
Who do you expect it to be? Santorum? Palin? Bachman?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 15, 2011, 10:50:05 PM
I did more than squeed, I mewed.
My humble apologies, don't know the relative rankings of excitement
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

11B4V

Quote from: katmai on May 15, 2011, 10:43:16 PM
11b,

Oh is he ever. I told him they were coming up to Alaska and he squeed!

Good band. I've been getting back into Dio era Rainbow.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Eddie Teach

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 15, 2011, 10:50:26 PM
Who do you expect it to be? Santorum? Palin? Bachman?

Sanford or Ensign  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: JonasSalk on May 15, 2011, 05:40:29 PM
Hallelujah, now all the Christian crazies can go for Santorum.

OH SHI-

You forgot Ron Paul.  And Herman Cain.  And Gary Johnson.  And so on.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

dps

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 15, 2011, 08:48:02 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on May 15, 2011, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 15, 2011, 08:22:09 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on May 15, 2011, 08:19:52 PMIf I was Obama, I would be laughing my ass off. None of those cats will put a dent in the Obamanation.

Throw in another filled Hopey-Changey-You-Betcha-Wink-Wink Palin-filled election cycle along with that stunningly insane and uneducated Michelle Bachmann, and I see the election coming down to the wire.

Palin, I wonder what that shrill cunt is up to?

Hopefully sitting on my cock.

You don't know who or what's sitting on your cock, and can only hope that it's Palin?  That sounds dangerous.

derspiess

I think if Mitch Daniels runs, he'll have a shot.  But IMO the smart money is on Romney.  He's not perfect, but people at least know who he is.

And FWIW, I think Ron Paul will make a much bigger showing than in 2008.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

MadImmortalMan

His decision will leave a gap in the race for social conservative candidates such as Representative Michele Bachmann and Sarah Palin, the former Alaska governor.

That's an odd thing to say. Both of those would be poor substitutes for social conservatives. Neither of them really are focused on that stuff. Santorum is more likely to siphon off the Huckster's voters.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on May 16, 2011, 11:15:20 AM
But IMO the smart money is on Romney.  He's not perfect, but people at least know who he is.

Yeah
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

But IMO the smart money is on Romney.  He's not perfect, but people at least know who he is.
I don't think even Romney knows who he is.

Caliga

Romney would be a good general election candidate, but his problem is that he's going to make a poor primary candidate.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

alfred russel

And FWIW, I think Ron Paul will make a much bigger showing than in 2008.

That doesn't mean very much....

This article says we may be too quick to count out the pizza guy.

http://www.salon.com/news/2012_elections/index.html?story=/politics/war_room/2011/05/16/herman_cain_time

QuoteWith Huckabee out, the GOP nomination is definitely Herman Cain's to lose

...Cain, the former CEO of Godfather's Pizza (and head of the restaurant industry's lobbying organization), has been unfairly written off as an unserious candidates by the elites, because he's never won an election to anything before and he's very silly. But GOP voters have caught Cain fever. After Frank Luntz's focus group almost unanimously declared Cain the "winner" of the May 5 South Carolina debate, Cain took the Georgia Republican Party convention by storm and won the Tea Party Fort Lauderdale straw poll. As Tea Party Fort Lauderdale goes, so goes Tea Party West Des Moines...

But if we are going to elect a pizza guy, maybe we should try to poach someone from a pizza chain that isn't godfathers (if they even exist anymore).
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014