News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[Canada] Canadian Politics Redux

Started by Josephus, March 22, 2011, 09:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ancient Demon

Quote from: Grallon on April 07, 2014, 07:43:58 PM
Now you can all trumpet that Quebec is the most corrupt province since it has become true again with the Liberals.  <_<

True again? Surely you mean true still. I see no reason to believe that the PQ is any less corrupt than the Liberals.
Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

Grey Fox

Corruption is just another form of State intervention.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Jacob

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 07, 2014, 08:29:01 PM

Are you saying that private actors cannot be corrupt?

Grey Fox

Quote from: Jacob on April 07, 2014, 08:42:08 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on April 07, 2014, 08:29:01 PM

Are you saying that private actors cannot be corrupt?

No but why would I care about it? Shareholders are scum.

Zoupa

I can't believe tonight's results. Quebecers have to be one of the most politically retarded people on the planet.

Jacob, crazy canuck: I'm coming your way in a couple of years! I've always wanted to live in the Okanagan, this whole thing will just accelerate my plans.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Zoupa on April 07, 2014, 09:44:49 PM
I can't believe tonight's results. Quebecers have to be one of the most politically retarded people on the planet.

Jacob, crazy canuck: I'm coming your way in a couple of years! I've always wanted to live in the Okanagan, this whole thing will just accelerate my plans.

Blame the anglos.

viper37

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 07, 2014, 10:15:45 PM

Blame the anglos.
Not this time.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Neil

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 07, 2014, 10:15:45 PM

Blame the anglos.
Blame money and the ethnic vote.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grey Fox

No, its their fault. They always vote Liberal no matter what. What can we do in that situation? Like I said earlier tonite, there is not much we can do when the franco vote is divided while the anglo vote is a uniform group.

Neil

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 07, 2014, 10:23:44 PM
No, its their fault. They always vote Liberal no matter what. What can we do in that situation? Like I said earlier tonite, there is not much we can do when the franco vote is divided while the anglo vote is a uniform group.
Given that the PQ wants to put the anglos in camps, who else are they going to vote for?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

Zoupa! :hug:  Tu m'as manqué, mon ami.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Zoups can refill my Vicodin prescription.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on April 07, 2014, 10:25:55 PM
Given that the PQ wants to put the anglos in camps, who else are they going to vote for?

CAQ of course.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

:huh:

Wouldn't that be the fault then of the people who don't stick together?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

PRC

Don't move to Kelowna.  If you want / need to be near Kelowna, live on the West side of the lake, really nice rural properties to the North West of Kelowna on the West side of the lake.  If that's not an issue then Summerland is awesome and so is further South towards Osoyoos.  Naramata benchland is great as well.  Basically stay out of the urban centers and get a rural property, everything is closeby anyways and you will be very happy.