News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

New EVE Online Thread

Started by MadBurgerMaker, March 16, 2011, 10:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on May 22, 2012, 04:27:01 PM
I couldn't pick anything and they disappeared hmm...

I think you have until June 4th...

CountDeMoney

OK, guys, tell me about this fucking Mumble.

MadBurgerMaker

Like Teamspeak, but better.

CountDeMoney

OK, gonna install it today and see how well it works.

CountDeMoney

Hung out with Djan and Lov and some of the fellas last night, goofed on you for whatever fag game you're playing now since you were online.

Had no idea there were so many Irishmen in the corp;  for some reason, they got a kick out of the Irish Democratic Army.

Interesting reading on the patch:

http://jestertrek.blogspot.de/2012/04/stool.html

Alcibiades

Nice, shocked you actually logged in! hah

Yeah there are some good guys in the corp, and lot of new paddys  :P

I actually wasn't around last night, was out trying to impress wimmenz.  Umm....  Probably won't be on again until tomorrow.   Glad to see you actually logged in, and hopefully had a decent time.

Interesting read btw, hadn't seen that but that's a pretty heavy 'the sky is falling!' article, but it seems like it may be correct with how things are panning out.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Berkut

One thing you gotta give CCP - they are not afraid to fuck with their game.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Berkut on June 03, 2012, 03:42:18 PM
One thing you gotta give CCP - they are not afraid to fuck with their game.

No shit.  And it's got nothing to do with the fan base, either.  Sure, they'll listen, but they don't pull "Blood Elf" nonsense, either.

CountDeMoney

So we're moving to Egglehende.  That's gonna make shit REAL busy.

Alcibiades

Actually I think we're moving out to Covryn in Placid/Gallente space.  Might look a bit more like home for you.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on June 18, 2012, 03:21:32 PM
Actually I think we're moving out to Covryn in Placid/Gallente space.  Might look a bit more like home for you.

Wait a minute, all the mail is saying Eggs...gack.

Alcibiades

Well log in already, some good fleets going around and the area is pretty busy.

CountDeMoney

QuoteDear Cyclicus Remba,

The EVE invasion of DUST 514 has begun, so get set to dive into the free-to-play, massively multiplayer sci-fi shooter that IGN.com has heralded as "the deepest FPS you've ever played".

We've opened the DUST 514™ closed beta to present EVE Online subscribers, and that means you! Follow these instructions to get your All Access beta pass and jump into the massive ground-war set to erupt, exclusively on PlayStation®3.

INSTRUCTIONS
1.   Login to EVE Account Management Voucher Center.
2.   Claim your DUST 514 Beta CCP Code.
3.   Copy the CCP Code displayed in the Voucher Center.
4.   Go to http://dust514.com/redeem and enter the CCP Code to begin.
5.   Follow the instructions at dust514.com to obtain your PlayStation®Network Voucher.

Then, just follow the instructions on the PSN Voucher code page to redeem the voucher and start playing in the DUST 514 closed beta.

The DUST 514 beta server is open this weekend from Thursday, 9 August at 11:30 UTC through Monday, 13 August at 11:00 UTC. (Servers will be offline for daily maintenance from 11:00 UTC to 11:30 UTC.)

See you on the battlefield!

- The EVE Online Dev Team

Arvoreen

Now if only I had a PS3...  :Embarrass:

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 09, 2012, 09:55:03 AM
QuoteDear Cyclicus Remba,

The EVE invasion of DUST 514 has begun, so get set to dive into the free-to-play, massively multiplayer sci-fi shooter that IGN.com has heralded as "the deepest FPS you've ever played".

We've opened the DUST 514™ closed beta to present EVE Online subscribers, and that means you! Follow these instructions to get your All Access beta pass and jump into the massive ground-war set to erupt, exclusively on PlayStation®3.

INSTRUCTIONS
1.   Login to EVE Account Management Voucher Center.
2.   Claim your DUST 514 Beta CCP Code.
3.   Copy the CCP Code displayed in the Voucher Center.
4.   Go to http://dust514.com/redeem and enter the CCP Code to begin.
5.   Follow the instructions at dust514.com to obtain your PlayStation®Network Voucher.

Then, just follow the instructions on the PSN Voucher code page to redeem the voucher and start playing in the DUST 514 closed beta.

The DUST 514 beta server is open this weekend from Thursday, 9 August at 11:30 UTC through Monday, 13 August at 11:00 UTC. (Servers will be offline for daily maintenance from 11:00 UTC to 11:30 UTC.)

See you on the battlefield!

- The EVE Online Dev Team

I got one of those today too, despite being unsubbed for kindof a while now.  Only for my alt account, not my main.  :hmm: