News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

New EVE Online Thread

Started by MadBurgerMaker, March 16, 2011, 10:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

I lost a Navy Megathron because I was doing missions in Hi-Sec and I forgot I had publicly accessible kill rights on me.  Whoopsie :lol: 

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

Well, c'mon.  They last a month.  After a while you just kinda forget about them. 

It was two frigates trying to scramble and neut me, but I was out-repping and out-capping them, just that I had nowhere to go, and I couldn't target it them for shit with PVE railguns;  they wanted to ransom me for 1.5B and link them my fit, and I said no peeking at the panties without dinner and a movie first, so they raised it to $2B, and I was, like, LOL, I'll just wait for your buddies.  Took something like 40 minutes to finally bring me down;  Nantucket whalers didn't take that fucking long in the 19th century, for Christ's sake.

Now, regardless of where I go, I spend to mid slots for a target breaker and a micro jump drive.

CountDeMoney

Industry revamp looks pretty cool.  Makes working with blueprints a hell of a lot easier now.

I now has: my own starbase.   :ph34r:

MadBurgerMaker

Like...a POS?  Or something different?

Alcibiades

Got a link to the big changes or a quick summary?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on July 23, 2014, 10:46:02 AM
Like...a POS?  Or something different?

My very own POS. Space Station Monistat 7

CountDeMoney

CountDeMoney

I love my POS.  I need more. :ph34r:

CountDeMoney

More big changes coming in November with Phoebe:

1)  Buh bye, 24 hour max Training Queue;  it will now be unlimited;
2)  The nullsec crowd is doing some major QQing, since there are major changes to coming to warp travel in 0.0, most notably "warp fatigue" your character will accumulate, limiting the amount of jumps via player owned bridges in a day;
and lots of other stuff that involves none of you fagits because you guys don't play anymore.  :glare:

In unrelated news, a player I was hanging with from time to time--nice guy, but by no means a friend, just somebody to goof on people with in local--apparently decided to retire from the game and left me 6.5 billion ISK.  :unsure:

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Berkut

Throw a couple billion isk my way and I could come back.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

CountDeMoney

You should give me all your stuff, so it doesn't waste away and rust in station, like old Soviet warships.

CountDeMoney

Somebody peeked into the Languish channel.  :ph34r: :unsure: