News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football '11-'12

Started by katmai, March 08, 2011, 11:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Some kind of congenital defect maybe?  :huh: :(
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 20, 2011, 07:52:43 PM
Some kind of congenital defect maybe?  :huh: :(

Maybe.  Maybe some sort of injury from the game yesterday.

There's also a Sonic joke in there.

Neil

Roids are a harsh mistress.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Rasputin

I am Osceolius, Chief of Chiefs,
Look upon my works all ye mighty, and despair.

Florida State, 1987–2000 – At the height of Bobby Bowden's dominance, the Florida State Seminoles went 152–19–1, won nine ACC championships (1992–2000), two national championships (1993 and 1999), played for three more national championships (1996, 1998 and 2000), were ranked #1 in the pre-season AP poll 5 times (1988, 1991, 1993, 1995, and 1999), never lost the #1 AP ranking during 1999, produced 20 1st round NFL draft picks (including the 1997 offensive and defensive rookies of the year), won at least 10 games every year, and never finished a season ranked lower than fourth in the AP poll. Quarterbacks Charlie Ward and Chris Weinke won Heisman Trophies.

:weep:
Who is John Galt?

Rasputin

arkansas will beat lsu

EPIC chaos to follow.
Who is John Galt?

MadBurgerMaker

Oh yeah.  UTSA won Saturday, 49-7 or something similar, over Minot State (?), to finish 4-6 in their first season.  Not bad.

Valmy

Quote from: Rasputin on November 21, 2011, 10:08:51 AM
arkansas will beat lsu

EPIC chaos to follow.

Arkansas and Auburn will be the agents of dischord.

Though I think Georgia would probably also have to win the SEC for the crap to really hit the fan.  Then we might just roll dice to see who makes it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on November 21, 2011, 10:09:40 AM
Oh yeah.  UTSA won Saturday, 49-7 or something similar, over Minot State (?), to finish 4-6 in their first season.  Not bad.

Not bad at all.  Though they are going to big boy football next year in the WAC right?  I hope they are ready.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

What is going on at FSU anyway?  The weirdest part about their struggles is that their recruiting never seemed to suffer that much.  They still bring in top classes just now they consistently fail to pan out.

Ed Anger

I want a goddamn tear shed for Ohio State. 6-5? FUCK.

I didn't know my preseason prediction of 7-5 was going to be THIS close. Sheesh.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Rasputin

:mad:

jimbo calls a shitty game

he is mack brown's doppelganger and

you cannot expect 18 and 19 year old kids to zone run block; inevitably this fails to put a lineman on a linebacker and you cannot run between the tackles because even bad linebackers can take two steps forward and plug the hole.

our offensive scheme is complete shit and a shitty scheme gets even worse with bad play calling
Who is John Galt?

Rasputin

i am going to go drown my tears for a few days between the legs of a very sexy nurse

i'll see y'all in a few days; enjoy the holidays
Who is John Galt?

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on November 21, 2011, 10:14:54 AM
Not bad at all.  Though they are going to big boy football next year in the WAC right?  I hope they are ready.

Yeah they'll play a WAC schedule, but it's a transition year so I they're not bowl eligible or anything, and they'll still be playing some 1AA teams.  They're going to lose a lot, I would think.  They actually have some decent talent, but not much depth. 

Home games: NW Oklahoma, McNeese, SJSU, Texas State (also their WAC transition year), Utah State.
Away: South Alabama, Georgia State, Rice, Idaho, Louisiana Tech, New Mexico State.

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 21, 2011, 10:23:27 AM
I want a goddamn tear shed for Ohio State. 6-5? FUCK.

I didn't know my preseason prediction of 7-5 was going to be THIS close. Sheesh.

Eh...Texas is 6-4 and looking to probably finish 6-6.  Heck our teams are pretty similar: all defense and running game with no QB to speak of.

Valmy