News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football '11-'12

Started by katmai, March 08, 2011, 11:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Wonder if they'll turn green over the course of the season.

Berkut

I think they look pretty cool, actually.

Have to see how they go with the rest of the uniform though - supposedly Nike is designing a new uniform to go with the new helmet.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Berkut

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 24, 2012, 05:34:04 AM
Wonder if they'll turn green over the course of the season.

That would be awesome!
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Valmy

Quote from: Berkut on May 24, 2012, 10:17:04 AM
I think they look pretty cool, actually.

Have to see how they go with the rest of the uniform though - supposedly Nike is designing a new uniform to go with the new helmet.

Et tu Arizona?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

katmai

Gotta keep up with the Oregons of the world.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

sbr

MadBurgerMaker

PDH

10:06 and 88 degrees?  Fuck that shit.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

MadBurgerMaker

Feels good man. 

I think WFAA is a DFW station.

Valmy

James might be the first man in Texas political history to have killed more hookers than his vote percentage.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on May 30, 2012, 10:32:24 PM
James might be the first man in Texas political history to have killed more hookers than his vote percentage.

But it must be some sort of comfort knowing you've secured the Telly-Savalas-from-The-Dirty-Dozen bloc.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Valmy on May 30, 2012, 10:32:24 PM
Now who's being naive.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

If people had cared a hundredth as much about those girls while they were alive, they'd probably still be around.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

grumbler

Black Heart Gold Pants (a Purdue football blog) has been doing a series on the new pro Combat football uniforms they think should be adopted by the B10 schools. See http://www.blackheartgoldpants.com/2012/5/30/3051587/pro-combat-goes-b1g-michigan-state-edition for the latest and best so far, the MSU one:

The gloves:

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!