Main Menu

NCAA Football '11-'12

Started by katmai, March 08, 2011, 11:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

The blackshirts done fucked up.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

I was expecting a little more offensive firepower in The Big Game.

dps

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 05, 2011, 08:17:19 PM
I was expecting a little more offensive firepower in The Big Game.

Funny, I expected a defensive struggle.  Wouldn't be surprised if it ended 6-3, though 10-3 or 13-10 is probably more likely.

Admiral Yi

:lmfao: Way to take advantage of your return to the field Jarret.

sbr

Oregon QB Derron Thomas just did the dumbest thing I have ever seen a QB do.  He tried to throw the ball and the ball slipped out of his hand as he wound up and the Huskies fell on it.

MadBurgerMaker

:hmm:  The K-State - Okie State game is highly entertaining.  The Wildcats just took a one point lead with like 6:00 left.

Edit:  Oooof.  And now the Pokes just took the lead back real quick, then got the 2pt conversion.  Aaaaannd KState runs the kickoff back to the OSU 20.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 05, 2011, 02:05:26 PM
I think Alamba will win.

Saban will crush Les Miles with his evil powers.

Tainted?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

ulmont

Geaux Tigers!  And...that's the real national championship game this year.  You won't see two better teams play each other the rest of the year.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: ulmont on November 05, 2011, 10:42:32 PM
Geaux Tigers!  And...that's the real national championship game this year.  You won't see two better teams play each other the rest of the year.

You would think one of the two best teams, you know since they're playing in the "real" national championship, would be able to kick a field goal when they need to.

ulmont

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on November 05, 2011, 10:46:58 PM
You would think one of the two best teams, you know since they're playing in the "real" national championship, would be able to kick a field goal when they need to.

And that team was LSU!   :D

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: ulmont on November 05, 2011, 10:49:22 PM
And that team was LSU!   :D

Thank goodness they were playing the other NC team that can't kick field goals.  They would have been down by an insurmountable 6 points.

Admiral Yi

This is the first time I've seen either team play.  My impression was both offenses were very average, but I'm willing to allow for the fact that they working against two very good defenses, and reevaluate the next time I see them play.

ulmont

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 05, 2011, 10:58:36 PM
This is the first time I've seen either team play.  My impression was both offenses were very average, but I'm willing to allow for the fact that they working against two very good defenses, and reevaluate the next time I see them play.

Actually, the Alabama-Tennessee game was rather interesting as well.  The game was 6-6 at the half...and then Alabama came out and blew the doors off the second half to win 37-6.  Both of those guys are normally great, although I'll agree Alabama should have won that game 12-3.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recap?gid=201110220073

Admiral Yi

I would like to say I appreciated the CBS director's fascination with the Alabama dancing girl section of the bleachers.