News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football '11-'12

Started by katmai, March 08, 2011, 11:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Anyway here is where Luck earns his Heisman.  Tie score against USC.  Closing moments in the fourth.  Here we go.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Pick six.  Ooops.  At least Luck took them back to tie it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

MadBurgerMaker

While I'm happy about how it turned out, because fuck USC, I am unsure how a 10 yard penalty from the 20 ends up with the ball on the 22.  :huh:

Edit:  Big plays all over the place in these OTs. 

Helluva way to end it.

Valmy

Stanford wins it!

Still tough matchups ahead for Stanford but that was huge.

ulmont

So, Peter, who just knocked off an undefeated number 6?

Valmy

Quote from: ulmont on October 29, 2011, 11:42:16 PM

The rambling wrecks from Georgia Tech who are helluva engineers?

Valmy

How about Wisconsin losing consecutive games on Hail Marys?

MadBurgerMaker

:lol:  Arizona just snagged an awesome 91 yard pick 6 off a Washington WR bobble.  The DB was absolutely finished at about the 15-20, and was moving at somewhere between a jog and a fast walk, but there weren't any Washington players there to catch him.

Valmy

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 29, 2011, 11:48:55 PM
:lol:  Arizona just snagged an awesome 91 yard pick 6 off a Washington WR bobble.  The DB was absolutely finished at about the 15-20, and was moving at somewhere between a jog and a fast walk, but there weren't any Washington players there to catch him.

Hey I am watching that game to!  Yeah that was pretty hilarious.  Fighting Berkuts season on the line here.  If they can win it they have COlorado, Utah, and Louisiana-Lafayette to beat to finish bowl eligible.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on October 30, 2011, 12:19:30 AM
Hey I am watching that game to!  Yeah that was pretty hilarious.  Fighting Berkuts season on the line here.  If they can win it they have COlorado, Utah, and Louisiana-Lafayette to beat to finish bowl eligible.

Hey, THE MIGHTY RAGIN' CAJUNS are bowl eligible.  That was a feeble 3 & out by Arizona after the INT.  Nice punt though, I guess.

Edit:  Huh.  Not many kids from College Station who went to Blinn that are on BCS teams not called Texas A&M.  Or maybe there are.  I don't know.  Just sort of stood out to me.

This guy Polk, #1 for Washington, is fucking awesome.  E:  And he's added two more TDs since I typed that. :blink:

Eddie Teach

Does all this really improve the experience for you?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on October 29, 2011, 11:48:52 PM
How about Wisconsin losing consecutive games on Hail Marys?

:)

Shades of Craig Krenzel and the Holy Buckeye.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

ulmont

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 30, 2011, 05:26:57 AM

Does all this really improve the experience for you?  :hmm:

Yes.  :contract:

PDH

Wyoming walked into a nearly empty Qualcomm stadium and totally demolished the San Diego State Aztecs 30-27.

Of course, it was 30-13 at the half, but a mediocre team like the Cowboys only gets one solid half per game.  Now the Pokes are 5-2 (though only 4 games count for a bowl), and Wyoming needs to beat at least New Mexico and Colorado State to go to some prestigious bowl like the "Phoenix Feel Good Bowl" on December 23rd.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Eddie Teach

Quote from: ulmont on October 30, 2011, 10:00:01 AM
Yes.  :contract:

I must say, that win against Kansas is looking more impressive every week.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?