And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lustindarkness

Quote from: katmai on January 20, 2016, 07:49:51 PM
Quote from: celedhring on January 20, 2016, 07:24:44 PM
I saw they cast Alexandra Daddario as one of the Baywatch girls. I think the switch is a net positive.
Please refrain from discussing the future ex-mrs. katmai please.

Beautiful girl, real hotty. Happy for you my friend, hope things work out for you. :hug:

PS: hotty as in Fucking HOTT :perv:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Syt

I wasn't aware of the lady's existence until I watched Everything Wrong With: San Andreas which included her underwater swimming scene. :perv:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

lustindarkness

She is one of the reasons I enjoyed San Andreas. :yes:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Josephus

watched a preview of The X-Files yesterday. Man, I'm soooo looking forward to this.

Also that hot young chick who plays the Russian embassy staffer who falls for FBI agent in The Americans is in it. She's hotttt too.

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

The Revenant. Beautiful, but it had some flaws, for example they forgot to edit the bear scene so all they filmed and cgi'ed got into the movie, big woops.

Leo was good and might get an Oscar. Fury Road is still the better film.

A-
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

katmai

Caught 13 hours yesterday.
Trying to decide between Revenant and Big Short for today.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

celedhring

Quote from: Josephus on January 21, 2016, 12:46:51 PM
watched a preview of The X-Files yesterday. Man, I'm soooo looking forward to this.

Also that hot young chick who plays the Russian embassy staffer who falls for FBI agent in The Americans is in it. She's hotttt too.

Wow, another reason to watch the show then. Nina is smoking.

celedhring

Tom Cruise will star in the next The Mummy flick  :huh:

Not the kind of film I'd usually expect him to do.

Barrister

Quote from: celedhring on January 21, 2016, 03:24:40 PM

His star has been fading for awhile.  He's only been able to bring in big box office #s doing sequels to his older stuff.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

mongers

Why don't I watch wildlife documentaries, when I sometimes catch on I invariable like it.  :hmm:

The one I caught this time was about animals using advanced camouflage techniques, presented by Chris Peckham for the BBC.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

lustindarkness

I have to admit about the only TV I watch (other than TWD on AMC and the HOTT traffic report girl on the local morning Fox news) is Animal Planet with a sprinkle of Discovery/Nat Geo/History.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Malthus

Quote from: lustindarkness on January 21, 2016, 04:53:21 PM
I have to admit about the only TV I watch (other than TWD on AMC and the HOTT traffic report girl on the local morning Fox news) is Animal Planet with a sprinkle of Discovery/Nat Geo/History.

Heh, my wife got me into watching My Cat From Hell on Animal Planet.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: celedhring on January 21, 2016, 03:24:40 PM

Is he playing the mummy?
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

lustindarkness

Quote from: Malthus on January 21, 2016, 04:59:38 PM

That I don't watch. :lol:

Off the top of my head, I watch: Tanked, Tree House Masters, Finding Bigfoot, River Monsters, Gator Boys. Good stuff to "watch" while I work on the computer.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

mongers

Quote from: Malthus on January 21, 2016, 04:59:38 PM

I read the wiki on that and to me most of what he's saying seems common sense if you've been around animals and cats.  :hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"