News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Third Languish Sunday EU3 MP Game Thread

Started by Tamas, April 23, 2010, 08:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

Everyone, please make sure you have patched up to the proper checksum.  That goes double for the new players--Sol and Tamas' friends.

Also, Tamas, please kick the idle people from our Hamachi server; it's currently full and we'll need the slots for the new players.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

katmai

Since I won't have chance to check till morning. The ihks or whatever is the up to date checksum?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

sbr

Quote from: katmai on April 24, 2010, 11:55:41 PM
Since I won't have chance to check till morning. The ihks or whatever is the up to date checksum?

Yes.

Tamas

Quote from: Habbaku on April 24, 2010, 10:11:36 PM
Everyone, please make sure you have patched up to the proper checksum.  That goes double for the new players--Sol and Tamas' friends.

Also, Tamas, please kick the idle people from our Hamachi server; it's currently full and we'll need the slots for the new players.

I have removed Slarg and Berk

Tamas

Alcibiades

Quote from: Habbaku on April 24, 2010, 10:04:20 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on April 24, 2010, 09:14:45 PM
I don't like much of any house rules.  Let people play games the way they want to play them, IMO.

Fund Patriots is now legal, then?

Was fixed in a patch, don't see why not.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Habbaku

I leave it to Sol to post a decent world-map.

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Solmyr

There isn't anything special on the world map yet.

I forgot two cardinal rules of Languish mp games: never fight France, and never rely on Tamas to do anything. :P

Habbaku

Never fight France unless you're prepared I believe is what you mean.  ;)

Ditto on trusting Tamas, though.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Quote from: Solmyr on April 25, 2010, 03:51:31 PM

My righteous inheritance of Hesse and conquest of Leipzig and Pommern are note-worthy!  :mad:

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Alcibiades

I forgot two cardinal rules of Languish mp games: never fight France, and never rely on Tamas to do anything. :P

Threatened me when I was low and then attacked me... I should have taken Girona and Navarra when you were reduced to insurrection.   :glare:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Tamas

Solmyr how dare you put this shit on me! :ultra:

You go against France without first checking with me. Then you fuck up the war, but instead of peacing out, you decide to fight on then collapse.

Then you tell me to help. By this time I am bordering both France and the Ottomans. The Ottos did not realize I was in PU with the Magyars from the start so did not use their starting war to grab stuff from them. Ergo, I inherited entire Hungary.

Now, what I faced was:
-Spain's imminent collapse, and I do mean imminent, with Venice/Italy, his ally, in bad shape as well.
-my army being in no shape to fight against France and the Ottomans
-it was totally clear that the Ottos would attack me if I tangle with France. They were right to do so, it would had been a stupid move to stay out of it.

So I had to try and save Spain by diplomacy. I failed, Alci kept stalling. So I went in. Days before Spain was kicked out of the war by enforced peace. And of course the Ottos came for the party.

So it was you who created a clusterfuck which costed me about a third of the territories I inherited. Thank you very much. :P

Solmyr

I asked you to attack France very early, at the same time I was DOWing. You mulled around doing nothing until I collapsed. Be more decisive next time, ffs! You don't need to talk for two years before attacking. :P

Tamas

Quote from: Solmyr on April 25, 2010, 04:13:55 PM
I asked you to attack France very early, at the same time I was DOWing. You mulled around doing nothing until I collapsed. Be more decisive next time, ffs! You don't need to talk for two years before attacking. :P

Did you read what I just wrote? :P I did not attack right away because I saw a chance to save you without ruining myself.

Next time when I say no on attacking someone, treat is as a 'no'.

Tamas

Quote from: Habbaku on April 25, 2010, 04:00:06 PM

My righteous inheritance of Hesse and conquest of Leipzig and Pommern are note-worthy!  :mad:

Your position on the economic chart is also noted. :P I welcome you to spread civilization to the Poles, heck I will even help you, but your days of intra-HRE blobbing must come to an end.