News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Here I Stand (9?) Thread

Started by ulmont, April 09, 2009, 01:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delirium

Second went through as well. I think you just forget to click "Add" after writing the name of the recipient.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Habbaku

How's diplomacy going for everyone?

I'm still waiting on an answer for one of my PMs but am otherwise ready.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ehrie

Delirium

Tamas* hasn't answered my pm either.  :(

Other than that I'm ready.

(*= I just realised he is in Italy with the rest of the Languish travelling circus. Unless he checks in on the road, we'll probably need to postpone the game until he's back.)
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Delirium

Quote from: Tamas on May 05, 2009, 10:51:19 AM
So if you guys plan to ignore France, just go on your business while I am in Italy, to the point where it looks likely that the turn will end, in which case I wanna play that last card.

Well, he did announce his absence, in a way, he just didn't mention it's till the eleventh.  <_<

Delirium

For Tamas to blow some life into this and then we can move on.  :frog:

Tamas

I am busy preparing for my Berlin trip (taxi will be here in a couple of hours and I have to like, bring stuff with me. Might be taken for a jew if without papers). I have some interesting diplomatic offers I need to consider. I will give answers from Berlin tonight.

Delirium

Delirium

I am now done with Diplomacy. Let's try and round up everyone shall we?

ulmont

Habbaku, can you get the ball rolling with Ottoman Diplomatic announcements, if any, and then maybe Delirium will be so kind as to actually post his Diplomacy rather than hinting all around it?

Delirium

:lol:

Interesting view. Another option would have been for you to and the rest to actually, you know, announce that you were done with Diplomacy when prompted to do so five days ago, or anywhere in the interim, instead of keeping silent the whole time that Tamas was away.

You apparently choose this way of signalling that you're done, so can we hear from Tamas and Berkut before going ahead?

ulmont

Quote from: Delirium on May 12, 2009, 09:59:43 AM
Another option would have been for you to and the rest to actually, you know, announce that you were done with Diplomacy when prompted to do so five days ago, or anywhere in the interim, instead of keeping silent the whole time that Tamas was away.

I don't need to announce that I'm done.  The private diplo state normally lasts 1 or 2 days, not 5. 

Tamas said he was going to respond to PMs from Berlin, and apparently did, so can we just get a move on?

Berkut

I am not done, going to need a few more days to work out these complex agreements.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

ulmont

Quote from: Berkut on May 12, 2009, 10:05:10 AM
I am not done, going to need a few more days to work out these complex agreements.

:bleeding:

I hope you absentmindedly left off the  :lol: on that post.

Habbaku

Ottomans have nothing to announce.

No DoWs.

SD : Suleiman, Ibrahim, 1 cavalry and 12 regulars to Belgrade.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien