News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Here I Stand (9?) Thread

Started by ulmont, April 09, 2009, 01:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

Everyone who is passing the turn should post their winters ASAP so we can move to the next turn once Del give me my loot.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ulmont

Quote from: Habbaku on May 06, 2009, 12:34:10 PM
Everyone who is passing the turn should post their winters ASAP so we can move to the next turn once Del give me my loot.

No Protestant winter.  I know you're shocked.

Berkut

Papal Winter:

Venetian fleets to Corfu
Corfu regular to Venice
Papal squadron from Tyyr to Rome
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Delirium

Card sent to Ottoman sheep shaggers.  :cry:
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Delirium

I'd like to see what the Ottomans do with my fine shiny card before I send out my Winter.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Habbaku

I'll be saving the card.

Ottoman winter :

1 regular from Nezh to Istanbul.
1 regular from Sofia to Istanbul.
1 regular from Belgrade to Istanbul.
8 regulars, 1 cavalry, Suleiman and Ibrahim from Buda to Istanbul.
Navy to Algiers.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Delirium

Okay, my winter:

1 regular Liege - Trier.
Charles 3+2 (yes, everyone) Trier - Vienna .
Ferdinand 4+0 (leaving 1 merc) Augsburg - Vienna.
1 merc Gibraltar - Valladolid.

Habbaku

That's 4/6 winters and the other 2 are rather obvious (England sending back the excess from Calais to London, France sending their stuff to Paris).  They are, of course, free to modify it a bit but I'm going to go ahead and do the end of turn stuff now.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Winter file's been sent out and new cards have been drawn.  Diplomacy may begin now.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ehrie

Habbaku

Quote from: ehrie on May 06, 2009, 09:41:06 PM
Habbaku got my winter right.

Mostly, anyway.  I forgot to move the leaders back to London.  I'm assuming you want them both there.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ehrie

Meh, they are going right back there for Spring, so don't bother on the file. And since I still can't PM people, Del, where should I e-mail you for diplo? This lack of me being able to send PMs really sucks ass.

Delirium

Well, I got your pm, so apparently you succeeded without knowing it.

If you want to email, my address is among those in the ACTS group emails.

Delirium

I have no discoveries. :face:

This game sucks.

ehrie

Quote from: Delirium on May 07, 2009, 01:06:18 AM
Well, I got your pm, so apparently you succeeded without knowing it.

If you want to email, my address is among those in the ACTS group emails.

Well what do you know, bout time one of them went through.