News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Neptune's Pride

Started by FunkMonk, March 11, 2010, 11:14:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

It will serve as a tomb for your entire race!! I will rain fire down from the skies!
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Agelastus

Does someone here need to take a remedial course in maths? :lol:

In other news, in universe 2, the Agelastan Commonwealth has moved to liberate the sentient beings that currently live in torment under the capricious and dictatorial rule of Ughian. Hail the Commonwealth!
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Agelastus

How can a game like this have a "game turn" and a "time left"? :hmm:

QuoteClient Version: neptune_01
Game Number: 2541255
Game Name: Languish Hegemony II
Game Turn: 932 of 2016
Time Left: 7d 12h 40m
Tick Rate: 600
SERVER EXCEPTION

An error has occured on the server. An admin has been contacted and
we are working to fix the problem. Apologies for the interruption.
We hope to have things back to normal as soon as posible.

If the server is experiencing heavy load, refreshing your browser may fix the problem.

Regards,

The Neptune's Pride Team.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be

szmik

Congratulations Berkut and Agalestus. Excellent timing with this speed trade....  I'm so screwed it's even pointless to continue.   :nelson:

This is real death blow.
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Berkut

I would like to apologize for the ass-raping ulmont is about to receive. Collateral damage of my effort to bleed others.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Berkut

Quote from: szmik on March 28, 2010, 04:25:26 PM
Congratulations Berkut and Agalestus. Excellent timing with this speed trade....  I'm so screwed it's even pointless to continue.   :nelson:

This is real death blow.

What did I do? I take full credit.

0 rows returned

ulmont

Quote from: Berkut on March 28, 2010, 09:56:11 PM
I would like to apologize for the ass-raping ulmont is about to receive. Collateral damage of my effort to bleed others.

:cry: :frusty: :bleeding:

Eh.  It's a Diplomacy-style game and all that.

Agelastus

Quote from: ulmont on March 28, 2010, 11:12:11 PM
Quote from: Berkut on March 28, 2010, 09:56:11 PM

:cry: :frusty: :bleeding:

Eh.  It's a Diplomacy-style game and all that.

The spirits of my slain people will know peace once their slaughter has been avenged. :P
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be

szmik

Quote from: Berkut on March 28, 2010, 09:56:26 PM
Quote from: szmik on March 28, 2010, 04:25:26 PM
Congratulations Berkut and Agalestus. Excellent timing with this speed trade....  I'm so screwed it's even pointless to continue.   :nelson:

This is real death blow.

What did I do? I take full credit.

Your agreement with Agalestus had to mislead me.... lucky bastard got the speed upgrade at the last possible moment.  :cry:

The game is far from casual... you need to log frequently to avoid nasty surprises.  :cool:
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Grey Fox

Mittens has started his inevitable conquest of my worlds. There is nothing I can do but slow him down.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Berkut

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 29, 2010, 11:07:24 AM
Mittens has started his inevitable conquest of my worlds. There is nothing I can do but slow him down.

Of course there are things you can do.

0 rows returned

Habbaku

Judging by the way he doesn't respond to in-game messages, I doubt there's anything he can do.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Grey Fox

I just didn't have anything to say.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

katmai

traitorus flip-i-can and a country bumpkin have doomed me to a quick death.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Jaron

The most Christian Republic of Jaronesia offers you her protection in return for an oath of fealty and obedience.
Winner of THE grumbler point.