And we're back!

Main Menu

Neptune's Pride

Started by FunkMonk, March 11, 2010, 11:14:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agelastus

Quote from: szmik on March 30, 2010, 03:11:32 PM
Quote from: Berkut on March 30, 2010, 03:08:51 PM
Why would anyone form a coalition against me, of all people?

Besides, I just lost a fight against you, so its not like my advances are working.
This 500 ship armada going after my capital is nothing.  :rolleyes:

This pleases me. I would hear more.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

szmik

Quote from: Agelastus on March 30, 2010, 03:23:39 PM

On the side note I've just finished 2 free games. Both on 2nd place.  :showoff:

Surely the languish games are much different and more difficult.
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Agelastus

Quote from: szmik on March 30, 2010, 03:28:55 PM
Quote from: Agelastus on March 30, 2010, 03:23:39 PM

On the side note I've just finished 2 free games. Both on 2nd place.  :showoff:

Congratulations.

Quite genuinely, congratulations. :)

Quote from: szmik on March 30, 2010, 03:28:55 PM
Surely the languish games are much different and more difficult.

Probably. There are a lot of experienced online gamers around here. I live in fear in all games I play with this "backstabbing at the worst possible moment" bunch.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be

grumbler

Quote from: szmik on March 30, 2010, 12:36:59 PM
Meh, you have just ignored my offer.  :P I guess it was worth it. But I wonder if it was because of post or poster.  :sleep:
In Universe 2?

I ignored your offer because I already had a better offer, and knew that you would soon be busy with other foes.  I didn't want to accept the offer, but didn't want to lie.  Simply not responding to you seemed better than refusing, because it would leave you uncertain as to whether you should continue pressing your so-far-successful offensive against me - ie unclear as to whether to treat my silence as a consideration of the deal offered, or a rejection of it.

It wasn't anything personal, that is for sure.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Jaron

Funkmonk has invaded me. I swear upon mine empire I WILL defeat him and push his corrupt regime back to the hells from whence he spawned. I need money, I need technology, and I need allies. Who will help me?
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Berkut

I would like to thank everyone who made this victory possible.

La Croix, for not playing.
Ulmont, for not stabbing.
Funkmonk, for actually agreeing to that truce after I took out Tonitrus. WTF were you thinking there???
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Jaron

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Agelastus

Quote from: Jaron on April 03, 2010, 02:22:17 PM
What about me

You died.

Just like me.  :cry:

Congratulations, Berkut. Well played.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be

szmik

Quote from: Agelastus on April 03, 2010, 02:25:17 PM
I'd say others played poorly, excluding you  :rolleyes: ...or they were just too tired of the game  to fight Berkut.
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Jaron

I single handedly crushed Habbaku

Agelastus

Quote from: szmik on April 03, 2010, 02:28:29 PM
Quote from: Agelastus on April 03, 2010, 02:25:17 PM
I'd say others played poorly, excluding you  :rolleyes: ...or they were just too tired of the game  to fight Berkut.

You are delusional.

Assuming, that is, that the "rolleyes" means you think I am arrogant enough to think that I played well in a game I was crushed in.

And as for Funkmonk, with a truce with Berkut he was guaranteed second place. Since the top three get something and the rest get "nada", I guess that makes sense rather than taking the risk of fighting the clear leader.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be

Josquius

I know in my game I certainly got bored and left it, wouldn't blame people here for doing the same
██████
██████
██████

FunkMonk

I thought about stabbing you Berkie but I was just having too much fun killing Habbaku and Jaron. By the time I finished them off though you swallowed up most of szmik and Grey Fox so I just resigned myself to second place.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Jaron

This wouldnt have happened if Habbaku had taken my suggestion of focusing on you instead of his suicidal invasion of my empire.