News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Neptune's Pride

Started by FunkMonk, March 11, 2010, 11:14:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: Jaron on March 30, 2010, 12:37:29 AM
The most Christian Republic of Jaronesia offers you her protection in return for an oath of fealty and obedience.

I'd swear it, but too little, too late I'm afraid.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Quote from: FunkMonk on March 24, 2010, 06:44:08 PM
"Mittens" is Berkut.  :lol:
:lol:

Wasn't Berkut kicking his feet and screaming about how you and LaCroix were trying to cheat him or something?

Hillarious.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Agelastus

Quote from: Neil on March 30, 2010, 06:22:54 AM
Quote from: FunkMonk on March 24, 2010, 06:44:08 PM
"Mittens" is Berkut.  :lol:
:lol:

Wasn't Berkut kicking his feet and screaming about how you and LaCroix were trying to cheat him or something?

Hillarious.

I see you didn't get the joke at the time, then.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

FunkMonk

Quote from: katmai on March 30, 2010, 12:35:46 AM
traitorus flip-i-can and a country bumpkin have doomed me to a quick death.

You conquered two of my colonies. I put up with the first one because it was a 2 resource junkyard, but the second invasion was too much.  :bowler:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

grumbler

Quote from: katmai on March 30, 2010, 12:35:46 AM
traitorus flip-i-can and a country bumpkin have doomed me to a quick death.
:huh:  You are only eliminating myself and Berkut with those descriptions.  Sounds like a suicide to me.

Ya wanna communicate, ya gotta be more clear.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

FunkMonk

Berkut has (almost) conquered the galaxy:

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

szmik

Quote from: grumbler on March 30, 2010, 11:58:11 AM
Ya wanna communicate, ya gotta be more clear.

Meh, you have just ignored my offer.  :P I guess it was worth it. But I wonder if it was because of post or poster.  :sleep:
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Berkut

A lot of fighting today - me and szmik have lost something like a combined 800 ships or so.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Jaron

I have some bad news.

I have received a report that King Barrister is gravely ill and unable to rule his small realm.

The Empire of Jaronesia has decided to rule as regent over these stars until the king recovers or an heir is appointed.

Anyone with a problem with this solution to a very serious problem can discuss it with my fleet "Jaron's Hammer"

If you want to see our insignia, check Habbakus forehead.  I think we left it in at least a couple places.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Berkut

The Berkutian alliance fully supports Jaronesia protecting the stars of Le Barrister from the agression of Funkymonk.

0 rows returned

szmik

Regarding Berkutian advances I have just 1 thing to say. Coalition against him = epic fail  :moon: .. or ass rape... or whatever.  :frusty: :grr:
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Berkut

Why would anyone form a coalition against me, of all people?

Besides, I just lost a fight against you, so its not like my advances are working.

0 rows returned

szmik

Quote from: Berkut on March 30, 2010, 03:08:51 PM
Why would anyone form a coalition against me, of all people?

Besides, I just lost a fight against you, so its not like my advances are working.
This 500 ship armada going after my capital is nothing.  :rolleyes:

Berkut

I have no 500 ship fleet.

0 rows returned

szmik

Quote from: Berkut on March 30, 2010, 03:13:31 PM
I have no 500 ship fleet.
But an excellent PR/propaganda department for sure. :D