News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Snow!

Started by Martinus, December 14, 2009, 06:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

It is getting bad here... If this will cancel tonight's Guitar Hero party I'll be mightly pissed  :mad:

Liep

Quote from: Valdemar on January 30, 2010, 06:20:40 AM
Storm i et glas vand.

V

If there's one thing our media does well it's just that. :thumbsup:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

katmai

25cm? that is it, pansy ass Danes, no wonder you got steamrolled by the Krauts.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Liep

Quote from: katmai on January 30, 2010, 12:58:08 PM

We don't do weather well, or nature in general for that matter which is why we aim to destroy whatever we have left and replace it with pig farms.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Ed Anger

10 inches of snow? I'd stay inside and stay home from work for a week.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valdemar

Quote from: katmai on January 30, 2010, 12:58:08 PM

Actually it wasn't the 25 cm that did the trick, it was the 15ms winds.. they said it took less than 10 minutes for the roads to close after the plows.

This is what I dorve in, which is why I was cautious:

Mine is black though

V

Liep

More snow. Yay? Properly means I'll be getting shit from delayed passengers tomorrow. :P

The Brain

Fantastic winter weather in Stockholm this weekend. Cold and clear with lots of snow on the ground.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josquius

Its so cold here the door to the washing room froze up after I'd been inside for 5 minutes. I had to heel kick the lock to open it....
██████
██████
██████

Josquius

And again on the way back...violence didn't work this time and I had to go home and boil some water to melt it open.
I felt like I was in some post-apocolyptic laundry adventure, the laundry room had some vague mechanical hums but was otherwise dead and in the dark and I was there on a mission, get in, get the supplies, get out. And watch out for mutants.
██████
██████
██████

Liep

Ed Anger

Winter Storm Watch. I have gone to yellow alert.

Fasten all seatbelts, seal all entrances and exits, close all shops in the mall, cancel the three ring circus, secure all animals in the zoo!

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 03, 2010, 06:18:19 PM

Fasten all seatbelts, seal all entrances and exits, close all shops in the mall, cancel the three ring circus, secure all animals in the zoo!

Now I feel a need to go watch Spaceballs, dammit. :angry:

:P
Experience bij!

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 03, 2010, 06:18:19 PM

Went to the store to get my Super Bowl supplies. Ever watch the movie The Day After, specifically the supermarket scene before the attack?

I got that vibe at Kroger's today. At least I got my Taco and Quesadilla fixin's.

HVC

Where is my snow? This has been a weak winter. Summer is going to be brutal here
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.