50%
Trajan    
   36%
Caligula    
   32%
Vespasian    
   25%

:huh: :huh:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Larch

Quote from: The Brain on November 03, 2009, 01:23:44 PM
Too long.

QFT. I started doing it, then I wheeled down and read "Page 1 of 5" and closed the tab.

Martinus

Quote from: Syt on November 03, 2009, 01:24:43 PM
Hadrian     
   71%
Vitellius    
   64%
Claudius    
   64%
Domitian    
   64%
Tiberius    
   64%
Nerva    
   61%
Nero    
   57%
Commodus    
   54%
Augustus    
   54%
Marcus Aurelius    
   54%
Antoninus Pius    
   50%
Trajan    
   36%
Caligula    
   32%
Vespasian    
   25%

:huh: :huh:

I wonder how we both end up with Hadrian near the top but have everyone else reversed.

I guess it's the "build walls vs. fuck guys" thing. :P

Syt

Quote from: Martinus on November 03, 2009, 01:26:29 PM

I wonder how we both end up with Hadrian near the top but have everyone else reversed.

I guess it's the "build walls vs. fuck guys" thing. :P

Yeah, probably. I was about promoting growth, stability etc. but rejected the boy question. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

QuoteVitellius 
61%
Claudius 
57%
Tiberius 
57%
Nerva 
50%
Domitian 
50%
Vespasian 
46%
Augustus 
46%
Trajan 
46%
Marcus Aurelius 
46%
Antoninus Pius 
46%
Commodus 
43%
Nero 
36%
Hadrian 
36%
Caligula 
32%
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Rex Francorum

You Scored as Augustus

You are Augustus! First emperor of the Romans and one of the greatest statesmen in the ancient world. You brilliantly eased the old Republic into the Principate and set the path for an empire that would last for centuries and form the underpinnings for all western civilization. Hail Caesar!
To rent

MadImmortalMan

Antoninus Pius     
   71%
Claudius    
   68%
Augustus    
   64%
Trajan    
   57%
Hadrian    
   54%
Nerva    
   54%
Marcus Aurelius    
   50%
Domitian    
   46%
Vespasian    
   46%
Vitellius    
   46%
Tiberius    
   39%
Nero    
   25%
Commodus    
   21%
Caligula    
   14%
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Slargos

You Scored as Marcus AureliusYour attention to duty even when the going gets rough has earned you the identity of Marcus Aurelius. A philosopher-emperor, he used Stoic musings to steel his resolve against a hard lot in life. You know few years of peace, and believe the only final answer to the empire's problems is a complete conquest of Europe. Despite this, you are probably one of the most human and thoughtful emperors in the history of mankind. Hail Caesar!

Marcus Aurelius 93%

Alexandru H.

You Scored as Trajan

You are quite fortunate to rank as the emperor Trajan, possibly the greatest of Roman emperors. You have relentlessly expanded the empire and even humbled the mighty Parthian empire. Loved by all, vastly larger than life, you are the model for all future emperors. It is hard to find a bad thing to say about you. HAIL CAESAR!

Trajan    
   89%
Vespasian    
   82%

I said I was interested in women, yet I got Trajan?  :blush:

Octavian

QuoteYou Scored as Trajan
You are quite fortunate to rank as the emperor Trajan, possibly the greatest of Roman emperors. You have relentlessly expanded the empire and even humbled the mighty Parthian empire. Loved by all, vastly larger than life, you are the model for all future emperors. It is hard to find a bad thing to say about you. HAIL CAESAR!

Trajan   
89%
Augustus   
75%
Vespasian   
64%
Nerva   
61%
Claudius   
57%
Domitian   
57%
Marcus Aurelius   
57%
Antoninus Pius   
57%
Vitellius   
54%
Hadrian   
54%
Tiberius   
43%
Commodus   
25%
Caligula   
21%
Nero   
14%
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Valmy

Quote from: Alexandru H. on November 03, 2009, 01:40:45 PM
I said I was interested in women, yet I got Trajan?  :blush:

I think you are confusing Trajan with Hadrian.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 03, 2009, 01:53:39 PM
Nah, they were both 'mos.

Any evidence of that?  From what I read Trajan and his wife had a happy marriage and it was his wife more than he who loved Hadrian to the point there was a rumor she hired an actor to impersonate Trajan after her husband's death to do the deathbed adoption of Hadrian.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."