News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Which Roman Emperor are you

Started by Martinus, November 03, 2009, 01:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Ok, seeing how other people have scored reasonable, I will retake the test and will answer in a less scandalous way now. :P

I expect to get Hadrian, tbh. :P

Caliga

Quote from: Martinus on November 03, 2009, 04:06:02 PM
I can envision you as nobody else, except possibly Elagabalus, though Elagabalus feels more like Spellus to me, or maybe BuddhaRhubarb. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Martinus

Haha I knew it. :P

You Scored as Hadrian
You are the great emperor Hadrian. Not only great for the fact that he didn't mess something up, but he relentlessly administered the empire and set viable borders. Art, cultivation and wisdom mark your reign. The fact that you prefer the boys really helps with the wise handing over of the purple to only the most qualified.

Hadrian   
75%
Antoninus Pius   
64%
Nerva   
57%
Nero   
57%
Vitellius   
54%
Domitian   
50%
Augustus   
50%
Vespasian   
50%
Marcus Aurelius   
46%
Claudius   
43%
Trajan   
36%
Tiberius   
36%
Caligula   
29%
Commodus   
25%

Martinus

Quote from: Caliga on November 03, 2009, 04:11:35 PM
Quote from: Martinus on November 03, 2009, 04:06:02 PM
I can envision you as nobody else, except possibly Elagabalus, though Elagabalus feels more like Spellus to me, or maybe BuddhaRhubarb. :)

Elagabalus was fierce, yeah. So fierce his own grandmother had him assassinated. He was a cutie though - he is in my avatar. :P

Caliga

Quote from: Martinus on November 03, 2009, 04:17:22 PM
Elagabalus was fierce, yeah. So fierce his own grandmother had him assassinated. He was a cutie though - he is in my avatar. :P
He looks for a guy that used to work for me up in Boston.  :cool:

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on November 03, 2009, 04:13:15 PM

Yeah if I just took the test over and over again until I got my favorite Emperor I bet I would get the result I wanted to Caligula.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Quote from: Caliga on November 03, 2009, 04:20:35 PM
He looks for a guy that used to work for me at up in Boston.  :cool:

I see.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Malthus

Quote from: Caliga on November 03, 2009, 04:20:35 PM
He looks for a guy that used to work for me up in Boston.  :cool:

Did he act like Elagabalus is the question.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Caliga

Quote from: Malthus on November 03, 2009, 04:27:50 PM
You know, I never did ask him if he desired to have a vagina implanted in him so he could have sexual intercourse with himself.  BRB.

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on November 03, 2009, 04:24:13 PM
Quote from: Martinus on November 03, 2009, 04:13:15 PM

Yeah if I just took the test over and over again until I got my favorite Emperor I bet I would get the result I wanted to Caligula.

I didn't take it over and over. I just took it twice - first time answering in a cheeky way, the second in a thoughtful and introspective one. :P

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on November 03, 2009, 04:35:42 PM
I didn't take it over and over. I just took it twice - first time answering in a cheeky way, the second in a thoughtful and introspective one. :P

Suuure.  I know you are just a Nero waiting for a stringed instrument to play while cities burn.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on November 03, 2009, 04:36:57 PM
Quote from: Martinus on November 03, 2009, 04:35:42 PM

Suuure.  I know you are just a Nero waiting for a stringed instrument to play while cities burn.

:P I think he had the right idea about Christians, is all. :whistle:

Grallon

Antoninus Pius ...

Antoninus Pius 
68%
Hadrian 
68%
Domitian 
64%
Marcus Aurelius 
64%
Augustus 
61%
Nerva 
57%
Tiberius 
54%
Vespasian 
50%
Vitellius 
46%
Claudius 
43%
Trajan 
39%
Nero 
32%
Caligula 
21%
Commodus 
14%
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Martinus

Malthus

Quote from: Caliga on November 03, 2009, 04:29:22 PM
Quote from: Malthus on November 03, 2009, 04:27:50 PM
You know, I never did ask him if he desired to have a vagina implanted in him so he could have sexual intercourse with himself.  BRB.

Admittedly not the easiest thing to bring up in casual conversation.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius