News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Offseason Thread

Started by Vince, March 10, 2009, 12:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Come to think of it, Philly signing Michael Vick makes sense from a PR standpoint:  after all, these fans are the ones that threw batteries at Santa, cheered when opponents get injured, and had the only stadium with an actual jail and magistrate in it.
Of course they're not going to have to have a problem with a dogkilling Federal convict.

Neil

At least the NFL has it's priorities straight, even if the justice system doesn't.  Vick is only suspended until Week 6, whereas Stallworth got the season for his homicide.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

jimmy olsen

Brady looked so good.   :ccr
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Vince

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 13, 2009, 09:36:38 PM

I saw him on Entourage last week and it looked like the fire was gone. The way he delivered those lines....no emotion whatsoever.

Alcibiades

Quote from: Neil on August 13, 2009, 09:21:58 PM
At least the NFL has it's priorities straight, even if the justice system doesn't.  Vick is only suspended until Week 6, whereas Stallworth got the season for his homicide.

:lol:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Vince on August 13, 2009, 09:51:00 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 13, 2009, 09:36:38 PM

I saw him on Entourage last week and it looked like the fire was gone. The way he delivered those lines....no emotion whatsoever.

He looked pretty firey to me out on the field.
Brady went 10 of 15 for 100 yards with the two touchdowns and an interception and he was pretty upset with himself when made that mistake.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Thank Hod Vick did not end up with the Redskins.  My nightmare: averted.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Valmy on August 13, 2009, 10:09:48 PM
Thank Hod Vick did not end up with the Redskins.  My nightmare: averted.

New nightmare, Vick makes the decisive play in an Eagles win over the Redskins in the playoffs.

1 Karma Chameleon point

HisMajestyBOB

Oh God, I just looked up the stats on the Redskins-Ravens game. I'm glad I didn't see that travesty with my own eyes.:bleeding:

QuoteThank Hod Vick did not end up with the Redskins.  My nightmare: averted.

There is that, yes.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Barrister

Quote from: Barrister on August 12, 2009, 12:59:43 PM
I am definitely in and will register tonight.

Frozen Yukoners are registered.   :bowler:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on August 13, 2009, 10:26:28 PM
Oh God, I just looked up the stats on the Redskins-Ravens game. I'm glad I didn't see that travesty with my own eyes.:bleeding:

Yes, the Foreskins looked that bad.  It was beautiful.

Caliga

:bleeding:

I definitely have to ditch the Eagles now and decide on another team.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grey Fox

I like the Eagles now that it's not the entirely all the McNabb show.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 14, 2009, 04:54:00 AM
Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on August 13, 2009, 10:26:28 PM

Yes, the Foreskins looked that bad.  It was beautiful.
Now they've set the expectation that the offence will gain 500 yards in the regular season.  Repeatedly.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

I hope Suzy Kolber is safe after the MNF Steelers game.  :(
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive