News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Offseason Thread

Started by Vince, March 10, 2009, 12:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

And 20 teams is good. It's always fun to see who gets stuck with a RB that doesn't produce and is then left with 2nd string backups. :P Damn you Cadillac! :(
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Strix

Hey, why did I get left off LFFL again?

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Strix

Quote from: Grey Fox on August 11, 2009, 06:44:45 AM
You didn't show interest?

I didn't see a post with an ID and password to show interest?
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Liep

Quote from: katmai on July 29, 2009, 02:26:00 AM
League has been created, all folks interested please pm me or post in this thread again and i'll send info to join...

so let's see if Foxy can defend his title the lucky little quacker.

Though, I still count 1 or 3 spots.

Strix

Well, if any spots left than could someone send me ID and password?

MadBurgerMaker

Cushing sprained his knee. Out until at least the third preseason game.  Yay.

Barrister

I am definitely in and will register tonight.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

JacobL

rotoworld

QuoteESPN.com's Chris Mortensen reports the Eagles have signed Michael Vick to a two-year contract. Vick's agent has confirmed the deal.
Despite their training camp injuries, the Eagles are gunning for a Super Bowl title this season. ESPN's Jon Gruden suggested that they see Vick as a "missing piece," with offensive guru Andy Reid finding creative ways to utilize his talent. The Dungy/Vick team placed a high priority on stability, and the Joe Banner/Tom Heckert/Reid trio provide plenty of ballast. Vick is no threat to Donovan McNabb's starting job, but it may be an indication that Kevin Kolb's knee injury is more serious than originally believed.

Neil

Well, given McNabb's tendency to get hurt or require benching, it's important that they have a better backup than Kevin Kolb.  Then again, Vick might not be that good anymore.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grey Fox

Eagles vs Pats.

Gawd, that's awful :x

Grey Fox

Also, congratulations on the Eagles offence fucking up their 1st play :lol:

Neil

Quote from: Grey Fox on August 13, 2009, 08:07:18 PM
Eagles vs Pats.

Gawd, that's awful :x
Since Kevin Kolb is pretty much done, he should do the NFL a favour and throw an errant pass through Tom Brady's heart.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.