And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Offseason Thread

Started by Vince, March 10, 2009, 12:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JacobL

Quote from: Neil on April 02, 2009, 05:46:41 PM
Quote from: Vince on April 02, 2009, 05:38:48 PM
Nuge will be shot out of the pirate ship cannon in Raymond James Stadium by a mob of angry Bucs fans after he screws up like he always does.
The Bucs signed him?  How could anyone be so desperate for a kicker?  It's not like there's a shortage, and even some kid out of college could be brought in.  Why get a player who doesn't give you a chance to win?
Tired of their kicker not having the leg to actually make it go 50 yards let alone kick a 50 yard field goal accurately.  They figure just getting the ball further is a nice start even if it is a miss.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

I think its a good deal for Chicago. :uffda:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on April 02, 2009, 07:19:56 PM
I think its a good deal for Chicago. :uffda:
Which NFC North QB will Cutler start a feud with, distracting the team and resulting in yet another year outside the playoffs by the Bears?

As a Vikes fan, you must be happy.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Kyle Boller is a St. Louis Ram.

The implosion of his career is now complete.   Sorry, Kyle.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 08, 2009, 04:42:18 AM
Kyle Boller is a St. Louis Ram.

The implosion of his career is now complete.   Sorry, Kyle.
What are you talking about?  That's great news for him.  Bulger will go down, just like he does every year, and rather than playing in the toughest division in the NFL, Boller will be playing in the softest.  It's like being sent to a AAA-league to develop.

Boller is all set to begin his rise to glory.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Neil on April 02, 2009, 07:22:53 PM
Which NFC North QB will Cutler start a feud with, distracting the team and resulting in yet another year outside the playoffs by the Bears?

As a Vikes fan, you must be happy.

Cutler will start some shit with Sage, who will immediately helicopter into the Bears sidelines, killing Cutler and everyone around him.

Valmy

Rumors are flying Ocho Cinco is headed to a NFC East team...oh dear Hod please say it ain't so Snyder.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on April 08, 2009, 01:18:51 PM
Rumors are flying Ocho Cinco is headed to a NFC East team...oh dear Hod please say it ain't so Snyder.

Good. I'm tired of his shit and his fragility.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 08, 2009, 01:20:02 PM

Sure because we will hear less of him when he joins the Giants? The Eagles or god forbid the Cowboys.

:bleeding:

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 08, 2009, 01:22:47 PM
Sure because we will hear less of him when he joins the Giants? The Eagles or god forbid the Cowboys.

Oh please let him join the Cowgirls.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

As long as he isn't fucking over the Bungles, I DON'T CARE.

I don't watch sportscenter, so my exposure would be limited, unlike now, where every local sports jackass has to have a segment on the newscast.

Ocho Cinco's time in Cincy has past. He sell by date is over.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 08, 2009, 01:26:10 PM

I don't watch sportscenter, so my exposure would be limited, unlike now, where every local sports jackass has to have a segment on the newscast.

Tank Johnson will take care of that.

Vince

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 08, 2009, 01:26:10 PM

Coles just can't screw over a team like Chad. 

Vince

Well rumors are that the Giants are trading for Braylon Edwards so it's not them.