And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Offseason Thread

Started by Vince, March 10, 2009, 12:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 08, 2009, 01:39:42 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 08, 2009, 01:26:10 PM
As long as he isn't fucking over the Bungles, I DON'T CARE.

I don't watch sportscenter, so my exposure would be limited, unlike now, where every local sports jackass has to have a segment on the newscast.

Ocho Cinco's time in Cincy has past. He sell by date is over.

Tank Johnson will take care of that.

Oh Mike Brown,  you naughty owner.

The Bungles might have some D now.  :lol:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on April 08, 2009, 11:46:42 AM
Quote from: Neil on April 02, 2009, 07:22:53 PM
Which NFC North QB will Cutler start a feud with, distracting the team and resulting in yet another year outside the playoffs by the Bears?

As a Vikes fan, you must be happy.

Cutler will start some shit with Sage, who will immediately helicopter into the Bears sidelines, killing Cutler and everyone around him.
:lol:
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

No Housh, no Oucho Stinko.  Are the Bengals actually going to have an offence left?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Barrister

SO tell me (since I now have to care about Sage Rosenfels):

-whats the "helicopter" story with him?   :huh:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 08, 2009, 01:42:08 PM
Oh Mike Brown,  you naughty owner.

The Bungles might have some D now.  :lol:
Some, but assuming Palmer stays healthy, he'll be throwing passes to tired old Coles.

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on April 08, 2009, 02:05:22 PM

When he was a backup for the Texans, he lost them a game against the Colts by trying to jump through the air to gain extra yards on a scramble.  He got hit in midair, went spinning around, the ball went flying and his fumble was returned for a touchdown.

He was trying to be the man, but instead performed a legendary failure.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Neil on April 08, 2009, 02:04:02 PM
No Housh, no Oucho Stinko.  Are the Bengals actually going to have an offence left?

Cedric Benson.. snicker.

Sorry. Not much, other than Carson. The backups to WhoseyourMama and Ocho Attention Whore Cinco was mediocre. or in jail.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Quote from: Neil on April 08, 2009, 02:13:57 PM

When he was a backup for the Texans, he lost them a game against the Colts by trying to jump through the air to gain extra yards on a scramble.  He got hit in midair, went spinning around, the ball went flying and his fumble was returned for a touchdown.

Thanks.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on April 08, 2009, 02:21:55 PM

Thanks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3_hi7gOjE0

Here's a link.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Barrister on April 08, 2009, 02:21:55 PM

Thanks.

The video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3_hi7gOjE0

Note the score and time left (field position as well).  Also, Matt Schaub with the "WTF" look on his face.  :lol:

Beaten.  :mad:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on April 08, 2009, 02:27:14 PM
Note the score and time left (field position as well).  Also, Matt Schaub with the "WTF" look on his face.  :lol:

I don't care what anybody says, I gotta give props to a QB with that kind of moxie.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 08, 2009, 05:32:33 PM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on April 08, 2009, 02:27:14 PM

I don't care what anybody says, I gotta give props to a QB with that kind of moxie.
I like his moxie.  I don't like his decision-making process.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on April 08, 2009, 05:34:00 PMI like his moxie.  I don't like his decision-making process.

[PrivateTrip]
Nigga forgot to duck, thas'all.
[/PrivateTrip]

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 08, 2009, 05:32:33 PM

Yeah, he'd been kicking ass the whole game, and was just being aggressive and all, which is generally awesome, but fuck...he really just didn't need to at that point.  Then he just totally fell apart, lost the fumble on the next possession, then threw a game ending pick.  I have to agree with Neil here.  Balls of steel are usually good, but balls of steel combined with poor decision making is a disaster waiting to happen.  I doubt he'll do anything like that again though.

CountDeMoney