Main Menu

NFL Week 3 Thread

Started by Neil, September 25, 2009, 08:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 27, 2009, 04:48:18 PM
Quote from: katmai on September 27, 2009, 04:45:38 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 27, 2009, 04:43:48 PM
I can understand watching the Bungholes self-destruct to the Pittsburgh Rapists as it's a CBS doubleheader game, but I have no idea why I'm getting the New Orleans-Buffalo game here on FOX.

Buffalo is the closest city playing in late games?

Fuck that.  I want that West Coast love, mang.
It's gotta be a better game than San Diego - Miami. :x
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 27, 2009, 04:48:18 PM

Fuck that.  I want that West Coast love, mang.

pfft i got stuck with Titans-Oilers in first game, now i'm stuck with snoozefest Broncos-Raiders and Seabirds-Bears to choose from.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Quote from: PDH on September 27, 2009, 04:49:56 PM
EVERY FUCKING WEEK IT IS DENVER IN THE FUCKING LATE GAME WITH NO OTHER FUCKING GAME ON BECAUSE I AM TOO POOR TO BUY A SATTELLIGHT PACKAGE.

fuck

Leave wyoming and reclaim your california heritage!

Duh.

PDH

Quote from: katmai on September 27, 2009, 04:51:48 PM
EVERY FUCKING WEEK IT IS DENVER IN THE FUCKING LATE GAME WITH NO OTHER FUCKING GAME ON BECAUSE I AM TOO POOR TO BUY A SATTELLIGHT PACKAGE.

fuck

Leave wyoming and reclaim your california heritage!

Duh.
Not until they agree to tax me like Wyoming does.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

CountDeMoney

Actually, watching NFL Gameday on the NFL Network is more fun;  they goof on everything.

"That's an awful shirt Jeff Fisher is wearing."
"He would look better with a chair from NFL Shop."

Ed Anger

fuck

At least you don't have to deal with Elway anymore.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Quote from: PDH on September 27, 2009, 04:52:17 PM

Hey then you can live with all Broncos, all the time!

jimmy olsen

Will Pennington have a shot at winning a third comeback player of the year award next year? Stay tuned.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

PDH

Quote from: katmai on September 27, 2009, 04:53:20 PM
Quote from: PDH on September 27, 2009, 04:52:17 PM

Hey then you can live with all Broncos, all the time!
I knew there would be a downside...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Valmy

Quote from: Valmy on September 25, 2009, 08:13:22 AM
This week will determine just how putrid the Redskins' season will be.  Losing to the Lions could make the wheels fall off very quickly.  Winning and they get to delay the ineviteable for another couple weeks.

The Skins day of execution has not been delayed.  Oh well at least a high draft pick awaits them.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

PDH

Quote from: Valmy on September 27, 2009, 05:10:22 PM
This week will determine just how putrid the Redskins' season will be.  Losing to the Lions could make the wheels fall off very quickly.  Winning and they get to delay the ineviteable for another couple weeks.

The Skins day of execution has not been delayed.  Oh well at least a high draft pick awaits them.
Snyder will trade it away for two Raider former 1st round choices.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

jimmy olsen

Quote from: PDH on September 27, 2009, 05:11:05 PM
Quote from: Valmy on September 27, 2009, 05:10:22 PM

:pinch:

1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Valmy, in the Power Poll I just conducted I'm afraid the Foreskins are officially the worstest team in the league.

Valmy

Quote from: PDH on September 27, 2009, 05:11:05 PM

Well again none of those losers on the offense are big time free agents he fucked up with and that is where the problem is.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 27, 2009, 05:12:13 PM
Valmy, in the Power Poll I just conducted I'm afraid the Foreskins are officially the worstest team in the league.

Raiders? :contract:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.