News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 3 Thread

Started by Neil, September 25, 2009, 08:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Did I see that score right?  Detroit 13, Washington 0?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Neil

Nobody is a Brady Quinn-lover right now.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Barrister on September 27, 2009, 01:44:23 PM
Did I see that score right?  Detroit 13, Washington 0?

Washington is awful today. I'm afraid to flip to that game, because their suck might infect my TV and DV-R.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Barrister

I should have broken down and gotten Sunday ticket.

I'm stuck with Jets-Titans and Falcons-Patriots.

No Niners-Vikings. :(

Ed Anger

Quote from: Barrister on September 27, 2009, 01:48:53 PM
I should have broken down and gotten Sunday ticket.

I'm stuck with Jets-Titans and Falcons-Patriots.

No Niners-Vikings. :(

Nate Clements buttfucked the vikes on a FG block.  That is what you get for lusting after Apple products.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Vince

Jets are finally showing a pulse after blowing a 14-0 lead.

MadBurgerMaker

You know...the Texans would be pretty damn good if they had a defense.  They have good players and all that, they just...can't do anything right for some reason.  <_<  I'm exaggerating, of course, but fuuuck.

Edit:  And as I post that, they stuff Jones-Drew and the Jags in the red zone on 3rd and short.  I need to bitch more often or something.  Jax is going for it, so <insert bitching here> ffffffffff

At least MJD is lighting it up for my LFFL team.

Vince

Neil

And Flacco's having another career day.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

Where do I request an invitation to the "Wacco for Flacco" club?

stjaba

The Bucs are awful. They're getting skunked right now by the Giants. I would not be shocked by a 2-14 or worse season. The team has all the ingredients for a disaster season: Rookie, inexperienced Head Coach, seemingly over his head; Byron Leftwich playing a key role; significant turnover in the coaching staff(the Bucs are winless since Monte Kiffin announced he was leaving last season); several key veterans cut loose in the off-season; a pretty difficult schedule. I'd be pretty down, but fortunately I have the Florida Gators to keep me happy.

As I typed this post, backup Josh Johnson actually led a decent drive, so maybe Leftwich's starting days are over.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

sbr

'Niners are driving on the 'Vikes.

And they took the lead.  :yeah:

Barrister