Does this look like a woman or a boy in drag?

Started by Viking, September 08, 2009, 09:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Does this look like a woman or a boy in drag?

Woman
3 (8.8%)
Boy in drag
31 (91.2%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Viking

Caster Semenya is doing the image thing and got a makeover in a SAfrican magazine. She's got three times the testosterone of a normal female, but who gets more turned on by her Me or Martinus?

To be honest, I'm leaning towards Martinus.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

saskganesh

humans were created in their own image

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

I've seen drag queens who looked way more feminine. This may of course be a hermaphrodite or a particularly masculine-looking woman, but all signs post to this being a dude.

Martinus

For the record, guys in drag (while I find them entertaining as drag artists, and of course recognize their sartorial autonomy and gender identity) are one of the biggest turn-offs for me. So I'm afraid, Viking, that I am not turned on more than you are.

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on September 08, 2009, 10:14:07 AM
For the record, guys in drag (while I find them entertaining as drag artists, and of course recognize their sartorial autonomy and gender identity) are one of the biggest turn-offs for me. So I'm afraid, Viking, that I am not turned on more than you are.

Trying to pick up gay guys by dressing like a woman does seem particularly idiotic to me...but what do I know?  Clearly it helps them get something or they wouldn't do it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on September 08, 2009, 10:16:52 AM
Quote from: Martinus on September 08, 2009, 10:14:07 AM

Trying to pick up gay guys by dressing like a woman does seem particularly idiotic to me...but what do I know?  Clearly it helps them get something or they wouldn't do it.

From what I understand, most don't do it to pick up gay guys.

However, apparently there is a whole category of "straight" men (called trannie chasers or clown fuckers) who have a fetish for a chick with a dick, which some drag queens exploit. From my anecdotal information (from the US gay talk shows), they are more numerous among Latino and black than white MSM* - could be a cultural thing against self-identification as gay.

*MSM meaning "Men having Sex with Men", not "Main Stream Media".

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on September 08, 2009, 10:16:52 AM

Presumably some people are attracted to androgynous figures. Heck, a lot of male "heart throbs" have pretty faces and slender bodies, but that doesn't mean the women who are into them are lesbians.

Valmy

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 08, 2009, 10:22:33 AM
Presumably some people are attracted to androgynous figures. Heck, a lot of male "heart throbs" have pretty faces and slender bodies, but that doesn't mean the women who are into them are lesbians.

No more than being attracted to amazon women makes one gay.

However, dressing up like a woman does not make one look androgynous it makes one look like a female.

DisturbedPervert

Looks like a dude, but could be an ugly chick.  Chyna looks even more ridiculous than that.

Josquius

Quote from: Martinus on September 08, 2009, 10:19:37 AM
However, apparently there is a whole category of "straight" men (called trannie chasers or clown fuckers)

I have heard of such people but... :lol: to that name.

I've always wondered: would trannys be popular with bisexuals?
I'd guess it gives them all the hotness of a girl but with one of those dick things the gays seem to like so much.
___

Its a bloke.
Needs implants. Then at least attention will be taken from the face.
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on September 08, 2009, 10:28:28 AM
However, dressing up like a woman does not make one look androgynous it makes one look like a female.

Not always, often it just makes them look like men in women's clothes(Rodman or Giuliani for example)  :lol: But there's far more than 2 different sets of aesthetic sensibilities and not all can be neatly classified as male or female.

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on September 08, 2009, 10:28:28 AM

Some are into that.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.