News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[Eve Online] Anyone want to do some mining?

Started by Berkut, August 12, 2009, 11:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

New Avatar doomsday: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY519N7Cb1E

The target: http://killboard.goonfleet.com/km/434371

Cyno in, zap a carrier, start to warp out, screech allahu ackbar in local.   It's kinda like doing drivebys in a nanoBC or HAC (I guess.  I'm too much of a tightwad with my isk to use HACs), except....with a titan...and...it's a capital ship getting one shotted instead of a frigate or something.

Berkut

Seedy, if you want to trade ISK for some GTC's now is the time. If not, that is fine too - just let me know so I can start shopping for them.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Berkut on December 14, 2009, 12:53:17 PM
Seedy, if you want to trade ISK for some GTC's now is the time. If not, that is fine too - just let me know so I can start shopping for them.

Lost my intranets on Saturday, Verizon didn't get their shit together until today.  I'll take care of 2 of them for you tonight if you want.  Let me know.

Berkut

Works for me - send them both to Khif Kroker.

0 rows returned

CountDeMoney

Berkut

0 rows returned

MadBurgerMaker

MadBurgerMaker

Oh don't forget to claim your goofy little Zephyr probing shuttle.  There's a "Redeem Items" icon next to the "Enter Game" button on the character selection screen.  One per account, so make sure you pick the right character/location, and the offer does expire (in January, so no rush).

This reminds me:  I still have one of those Apotheosis shuttles if anyone lost theirs and wants to buy a shiny new, never assembled one.  It's in NPC space and everything, so not a scam at all.  Really.

katmai

So they sent me an email to come back and try out the new stuff, should i even bother?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Alcibiades

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 18, 2009, 05:27:43 AM
Oh don't forget to claim your goofy little Zephyr probing shuttle.  There's a "Redeem Items" icon next to the "Enter Game" button on the character selection screen.  One per account, so make sure you pick the right character/location, and the offer does expire (in January, so no rush).

Thanks, I wouldn't have known it was there otherwise.  :Cheers:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: katmai on December 18, 2009, 10:41:46 AM
So they sent me an email to come back and try out the new stuff, should i even bother?

No, not right now.

QuoteThanks, I wouldn't have known it was there otherwise.  :Cheers:

:cheers:

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

CountDeMoney

MadBurgerMaker