News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[Eve Online] Anyone want to do some mining?

Started by Berkut, August 12, 2009, 11:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on November 07, 2009, 06:15:00 PM
People like Cecil, who like this change because they think it'll hurt the big alliances for some reason don't seem to think about these sorts of things.   Yeah, Atlas will have to either pay out the ass for bridges, or their members will have to do a lot of really boring gate travel, but who the hell is going to move into that space and be able to afford any sort of upgrades, etc, when Atlas says "fuck it" and vacates Tenerifis or something?

You're a goondouche, so there.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 07, 2009, 06:24:37 PMYou're a goondouche, so there.

Keep reapplying.  They might let you back in eventually.  :P

Edit:  Or just wait till we all say "fuck it" like Atlas, and just come hang out in whatever NPC 0.0 space we live in.  It'll be great.

CountDeMoney

Actually, I've been burned out on EVE for the last couple weeks.
Probably gonna wait to finish Battlecruisers V.  Once I get into my Astarte, I have a feeling I'll be motivated again.  :menace:

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 07, 2009, 06:34:19 PM
Probably gonna wait to finish Battlecruisers V.  Once I get into my Astarte, I have a feeling I'll be motivated again.  :menace:

Dude I've been goofing around in Empire in a Thorax on one of my alts.  Blaster gankboats are hilariously fun (when you don't get kited and smoked by a Zealot or something).

Berkut

I am just finishing up Command Ships IV. I filled out my Core Elite Certs, all of them.

So....yeah. Maybe I will train Mining Director V. Or something.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Berkut on November 07, 2009, 06:53:50 PM
I am just finishing up Command Ships IV. I filled out my Core Elite Certs, all of them.

So....yeah. Maybe I will train Mining Director V. Or something.

Dreadnought V?  That one takes a while, doesn't it? 

Drakken

Just finished my Exhumers V. IV is enough for a Hulk, but I went for that extra 3% yield.

With the money I make, I am thinking of buying myself a new Brutix.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on November 07, 2009, 06:48:53 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 07, 2009, 06:34:19 PM

Dude I've been goofing around in Empire in a Thorax on one of my alts.  Blaster gankboats are hilariously fun (when you don't get kited and smoked by a Zealot or something).

Yeah, 1600mm Gankathraxs are scads of fun.

CountDeMoney

Anybody else going to get back into this game when Dominion comes out on Tuesday?

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 26, 2009, 05:41:30 AM
Anybody else going to get back into this game when Dominion comes out on Tuesday?

I'm perfectly fine with continuing to just change skills and run the occasional scam while they frantically release patches to fix broken shit for the next couple of months.  You going to start flying around again?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on November 26, 2009, 06:11:21 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 26, 2009, 05:41:30 AM

I'm perfectly fine with continuing to just change skills and run the occasional scam while they frantically release patches to fix broken shit for the next couple of months.  You going to start flying around again?

I've been hitting a lot of 19 and 21 day training stuff, as I begin to ramp up for Rorqual and getting my ass into Command ships and eventually Dreads.

Right now, I'm going through my FPS phase. :Embarrass:

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 26, 2009, 09:25:54 AM
I've been hitting a lot of 19 and 21 day training stuff, as I begin to ramp up for Rorqual and getting my ass into Command ships and eventually Dreads.

Yeah same here.  Good for killing some time.  Only 19 days 21 hours until I'm in a very basic (jump, siege, shoot) Revelation now. :ph34r: 

Something like three months until corp spec though.  :P 

QuoteRight now, I'm going through my FPS phase. :Embarrass:

FPS phases are fun. 

Alcibiades

I'm in long trains too.... Can't really find anything to motivate myself to play right now so...
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Drakken

Quote from: Alcibiades on November 27, 2009, 12:16:54 PM
I'm in long trains too.... Can't really find anything to motivate myself to play right now so...

Me too.

My time is currently spread between EVE and POTBS, mostly POTBS. And when I go to EVE, it is to mine my usual quota of ore (which takes around 10-12 hours total and can net 50-60 mil ISK).

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.