News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[Eve Online] Anyone want to do some mining?

Started by Berkut, August 12, 2009, 11:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Cecil

Wouldn´t mind to take a few beers with the CCP gang...they seem to be a funny bunch.

chipwich

I was thinking of getting back into this, what corps are languishites in?

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: chipwich on October 15, 2009, 07:33:56 PM
I was thinking of getting back into this, what corps are languishites in?

Berkut is in Languid Technologies (edit: His own corp btw), Ivan is in The Industrial Consortium, CdM is in Dynaverse Corporation, I'm in GoonFleet, vM's corp is called Goldcoast Heavy Industries, Besuchov is Phantasmal Collective, you are a member of Caldari Provisions ( ;)), Jukaga is in The Scope, Iorm is in the Sebeistor Tribe, Grey Fox is in The Scope, and I don't remember either of Alci's names for some reason.  Hm.   

Anyway:  :ph34r:

Alcibiades

Jeeze we only talk all the time, Vonlutt.  <_<
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Alcibiades on October 15, 2009, 11:54:50 PM
Jeeze we only talk all the time, Vonlutt.  <_<

:lol:  I know, which is why I was thinking it was strange that I didn't have the slightest clue just then.  You and Seedy are the people I see the most on there.  Spotted Ivan the other day for the first time in a while, and see Besuchov every once in a while.  Berk not so much anymore.

CountDeMoney

Berkut

I am probably going to let both accounts expire when they come up. Rather tired of MMOs of all kinds, I think.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Berkut on October 16, 2009, 08:55:50 AM
I am probably going to let both accounts expire when they come up. Rather tired of MMOs of all kinds, I think.

Let's talk about that.

Alcibiades

Yeah, I have all of the pos stuff except for the smalls, sold them.

chipwich

I heard they changed autopilot, did they change that thing where they tripled travel time by having your ship come out of warp far from the gate?

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: chipwich on October 16, 2009, 07:02:59 PM
I heard they changed autopilot, did they change that thing where they tripled travel time by having your ship come out of warp far from the gate?

You can warp to 0 on objects manually, but autopilot will still warp to 15km on gates.

chipwich

When did Goonswarm lose their eastern empire? and how?

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: chipwich on October 19, 2009, 04:03:52 AM
When did Goonswarm lose their eastern empire? and how?

Disbanded BoB, dropped everything and "moved" to Delve/Querious/PB (the entire alliance relocated to NPC Delve and started spamming+killing hundreds of towers, BoB/Kenzoku/IT Alliance moved all their assets to a single NPC station when things really started going crazy, and got camped in for....a month or so while everything was taken and/or blown up).  It's been kind of a while now.  I guess 6 or 8 months maybe?  I don't know.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvwk4QncSG4
http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=990381

chipwich

What are fleet battles like now that POS rules have changed?