News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[Eve Online] Anyone want to do some mining?

Started by Berkut, August 12, 2009, 11:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Hulks are up to nearly 200 million ISK since Dominion came out. That is a lot of virtual cash up in smoke.

I've never lost a Hulk to a player before though.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

MadBurgerMaker

Any of you guys fly Minmatar T2 frigates and cruisers?  I know about the Vagabond being all cool and everything, but what about the other ships?  I've wasted killed enough time that I can fly the things now, along with all the usual Amarr ships, but have no idea which ones are any good.  :P  I can fit them properly and all that, no need for weird named gun setups or anything, if there are some sorts of definitive setups.

I think I'm going to do the Gallente ones next.  Seedy seems to like them, and Ishtars appear to be cool.  Heavy drones and such.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on January 10, 2010, 01:09:25 AM
http://hulkageddon2.griefwatch.net/?p=details&kill=1009

21 billion isk loss.  :face:

Probably more than that.. :wacko:

An Orca in .3 is like a drunken cougar in a mini-skirt.  Just BEGGING to be fucked.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 10, 2010, 03:04:11 AM
I think I'm going to do the Gallente ones next.  Seedy seems to like them, and Ishtars appear to be cool.  Heavy drones and such.

The Gallente T2 cruisers come in two flavors: Ishtar drone/rail boats for standoff spooging, or Deimos blaster/armor tanks for up close and personal buttfucking.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 10, 2010, 06:09:20 AM
The Gallente T2 cruisers come in two flavors: Ishtar drone/rail boats for standoff spooging, or Deimos blaster/armor tanks for up close and personal buttfucking.

Indeed.  I'm not particularly interested in the Deimos though.  Not really necessary for me.

Edit:  Well none of them are necessary.  Just that I can't fly a heavy drone shitting cruiser.  I can fly a DPS "gun" cruiser though.  Not that I play the game or anything.  Got back into "Eve sucks just train skills" mode again, although I did undock and buzz around a week before Christmas.  :P

Edit2:  And for gods sake why is it 18 goddamn degrees outside?  Fuck this Im going back to bed.

Alcibiades

Destroyed and lost
208  Capsule
1036 Exhumer
5 Industrial Command Ship
276 Mining Barge

Tally of Hulkageddon as of Midnight Monday night / Tuesday morning.  :mellow:

CountDeMoney

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Alcibiades

So, I'll be done with Amarr Cruiser V here in a little more than a week.... And I noticed that the hulls for t3 cruisers aren't prohibitively expensive any more.   What are your guys' thoughts on the T3 cruisers now?

CountDeMoney

I'd tell you, but since you can't be bothered to join Languish channel, I can't be bothered to tell you.

MadBurgerMaker

:lol:  So has anyone experienced a capital battle after 1.1 was released?  There seems to have been a strange side effect to the mass increases CCP introduced.  Now, if dreads are moving when they go into siege (say, if they get bumped), they now essentially keep moving forever in whatever direction they start, and with the 10x mass increase, if they hit...oh...a titan, for example, they'll send it flying off.

I assume this also happens with the triage module on carriers.

Alcibiades

MadBurgerMaker

Some crazy sort of bug apparently just happened in the last hour or so:

QuoteLegion of death, ROL, Solar Fleet, WI, Shadow of Death, Ultima Rati0, Goonswarm, AAA citizens have all lost sov between 4:07 evetime and 4:15 evetime.

:lmfao:  :ccp:

Free for all!!  Come get some!

Really though, from what I can tell, all sov wasn't necessarily lost, only sov in certain systems with certain things (I think GS still has sov in something like 100 systems, for example, including a bunch of station systems..IIRC we had 42 or so stations, and 130 or so total systems, and ended up losing sov in 30, not all of which were stations). 

(You might not want to do any serious business for the next few hours in case they just roll everything back though, but hey maybe they won't, which would be kind of awesome, but then also kind of awkward)

Edit:  It might have something to do with the executor corps being the sov holders (GoonFleet for GS, XDeath Squadron, etc), combined with some other things.  GS and XDeath are the most affected.  WI I think lost everything they had left, but they were already evacuating, IIRC.  Most of the others only lost a few systems at the most.  Hilarity is ensuing. 

The only way this could be better is if it was just a matter of everyone forgetting to pay the sov bill or something.  Not likely, but one can dream.  Losing everything due to incompetence is more entertaining than losing it to some silly bug from CCP.  Of course, either way, I might actually have to clone over there and move a couple of ships to lowsec.  How irritating.

Edit2:  Now getting this notification:

Quote!!Unable to read notification
Sent: 2010.01.26 09:25

Couldn't read notification 296275071 because of bad format, check logs for detail

I'm also getting the various "this thing is under attack!" type notifications that I shouldn't be getting at all.  This game is so broken.