News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[Eve Online] Anyone want to do some mining?

Started by Berkut, August 12, 2009, 11:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Quote from: Alcibiades on January 26, 2010, 07:18:14 PM
Yeah it can, 3 years from now. :p

How many sp does your main have, any way?

And your alt for that matter.

No it can't because three years from now this account will have 3 more years of skill training.

Main has 42m, alt has 22m.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Alcibiades

Well when someone loses interest...or forgets to update a clone... :ph34r:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

MadBurgerMaker

From what I know of people selling them (from kind of a while back), those could both get you a pretty good amount of cash (hundreds each..high-mid hundreds for the 42m dude). 

Berkut

Well, I finished up Mining Director V and Cybernetics V, so now I can use the Minig Foreman Mindlink, which makes Bhender pretty much a "perfect" mining leader. Because mining is just that fun, you know!

Next up is Surgical Strike V, at which point I will be pretty much done with Gunnery skills. The only other Gunnery support skill not at V is Trajectory Analysis, and that isn't worth the train, as far as I can tell.

What is going on with GS and their SOV? Is them losing all that SOV meaningful, or will they just re-establish it again?

0 rows returned

Cecil

Quote from: Berkut on January 27, 2010, 10:18:45 AM
Well, I finished up Mining Director V and Cybernetics V, so now I can use the Minig Foreman Mindlink, which makes Bhender pretty much a "perfect" mining leader. Because mining is just that fun, you know!

Next up is Surgical Strike V, at which point I will be pretty much done with Gunnery skills. The only other Gunnery support skill not at V is Trajectory Analysis, and that isn't worth the train, as far as I can tell.

What is going on with GS and their SOV? Is them losing all that SOV meaningful, or will they just re-establish it again?

AFAIK IT, AAA and Stainwagon pretty much jumped all over them and with PL being emo and NC having their own problems chances to stage a comeback was considered to be zero and as such GS are evacing their stuff and seems to be running out of Delve/Querious.

Berkut

Wow. That is pretty huge then. I think.

I am down in a very small 0.0 Corp in Systematic Chaos. I am kind of embarrassed to admit I don't even really know where we fit into the meta-alliances, other than that we fight Goons.

0 rows returned

MadBurgerMaker

No, we're dropping the remaining ~35 stations and ~115 total systems and leaving.  Seriously. 

Edit:  It's not as weird as it sounds, really.  Even without having to fight TZ wars all over the region for months and months like what would happen if we stayed, we were apparently going broke since we hadn't thrown any shitty renter alliances into Querious to cover the enormous costs, and didn't have any of the Tech moons that are the profitable ones.  Aside from Rebellion out there, who weren't renters AFAIK, but some dudes who ran their own stuff, Querious had been virtually empty, except for the occasional ratters, neutral farmer types, and when AAA and SYS-K made one of their invasion attempts that did nothing but keep their members up all night for a week.   The directors were apparently also too stupid to drop sov in the unimportant systems to save money (of course, at least one seems to have been too retarded to check a box in a menu somewhere too, so....).

Berkut

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 27, 2010, 10:46:19 AM

No, we're dropping the remaining ~35 stations and ~115 total systems and leaving.  Seriously. 

Edit:  It's not as weird as it sounds, really.  Even without having to fight TZ wars all over the region for months and months like what would happen if we stayed, we were apparently going broke since we hadn't thrown any shitty renter alliances into Querious to cover the enormous costs, and didn't have any of the Tech moons that are the profitable ones.  Aside from Rebellion out there, who weren't renters AFAIK, but some dudes who ran their own stuff, Querious had been virtually empty, except for the occasional ratters, neutral farmer types, and when AAA and SYS-K made one of their invasion attempts that did nothing but keep their members up all night for a week. 

Wait...Sys-K! That is us! I am totally kicking your ass! Woot!

Maybe I should actually login...

0 rows returned

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Berkut on January 27, 2010, 11:05:14 AM
Wait...Sys-K! That is us! I am totally kicking your ass! Woot!

Maybe I should actually login...

:lol:  If you do, be careful in fleets over....say...300 if you're going to be fighting a similarly sized group of us (or IT/Renters in the future).  The lag has gotten a whole lot worse since Dominion, and nodes seem to take a shit a lot sooner than they did in Apocrypha.  I think some of those guys in Geminate, Wildly Inappropriate, Triumvirate, and probably a bunch of allies on both sides, were saying some system over there took a dump and everyone was stuck there unable to do anything for a couple days (don't log in, it will make you want to sell those characters even more).

Shit, I was getting a bunch of lag yesterday with only 40 people in local. :bleeding:

Drakken

New patch incoming tomorrow. Hopefully it'll improve the lag somewhat.

CountDeMoney

MadBurgerMaker

Holy shit.  I didn't even accumulate enough stuff in Delve to come close to filling the cargo hold of a Zealot.  :pinch:  There's still 140m3 remaining.  I need to stop living like a space hobo or something.

Alcibiades

Why you so poor? :(   Thought you said you ratted out there or something.

Where you guys moving to btw?
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Alcibiades on January 27, 2010, 06:56:33 PM
Why you so poor? :(   Thought you said you ratted out there or something.

I'm not poor, I'm in the billions, I just don't seem to have anything, aside from what is stuck to the various ships I have sitting around (only one aside from this Zealot worth anything is a Crusader, otherwise it's just random frigates and destroyers all over the place...oh and that stupid Apotheosis from a while back is still in NPC Delve from the first invasion) and the occasional loot from pvp.

I only tried ratting out here once, and remembered why I just timecard or scam my spacebux.  :P  I don't have the patience for it anymore or something.  I used to occasionally rat in Tenerifis though.

QuoteWhere you guys moving to btw?

Some NPC space first, then I don't know.  Throw a dart at the map. vOv

Alcibiades

Billions, last I talked to you were <100 million isk. 

Teach me your ways.   :sleep: